🔥被前妻拋棄後,我突然多了三個首富等級的姐姐,是種什麼體驗?#短剧 #古装 #重生 #逆袭 #搞笑 #荒诞 #剧情 #系统

Boss.
老板 Is this the designated driver we called?
是咱们叫的代驾吗 Alright, bro.
哎好嘞哥 Jiajia, my little darling.
佳佳小宝贝 I got another big order today.
我今天又接了一个大单 The 660,000 yuan betrothal gift you wanted
你要的六十六万彩礼啊 is all set now.
就凑齐了 After I finish work,
等我下班 I’ll take you out for a fancy dinner.
带你去吃大餐 Let’s celebrate properly.
我们好好庆祝一下啊 Who is it? Such a buzzkill.
谁呀真扫兴 Forget about him.
别管他了 Let’s continue.
我们继续 Hey, son.
嘿 儿子 What’s that sound?
你那是什么声音啊 Hey, dad.
哎 爸 I’m driving, what’s up?
我开车呢怎么了 Ah, today,
啊 今天啊 I married Aunt Su.
我跟你苏阿姨结婚了 I’m leaving now.
现在就走 You’re home alone,
你一个人在家里 so take care of yourself, alright?
要好好的啊 What aunt?
什么阿姨 What marriage?
什么结婚 Where are you going?
你们要去哪 You don’t know yet?
你还不知道呢 Today,
我今天啊 I met your Aunt Su.
认识了你苏阿姨 We got married today.
我们今天就结婚了啊 Now you should call her mom.
现在你应该叫她妈了啊 Come on, call her mom.
来叫声妈 What?
什么 Mom.
妈 Hey.
哎 We’re now
我们现在 going on our honeymoon.
就要去度蜜月了 That’s it.
不说啦 I’m hanging up now.
就这样挂了啊 Hey, Dad.
哎 爸 The boss is here.
老板到了 The extra is for you.
多的赏你了 Ah, thank you, boss.
啊谢谢老板 Pingchuan, you’re so bad.
平川你好坏呀 Isn’t this just what you like?
你不就喜欢这样吗 That’s
这是 Jiajia’s voice.
佳佳的声音 Stop!
住手 Jiajia, don’t be afraid, come here.
佳佳你别怕过来 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 You don’t really think
你不会真的以为 I’m interested in you, do you?
我看得上你吧 Look at yourself.
你也不看看你自己 Do you even know your own level?
是什么档次啊 You’re not worthy of me at all.
你根本就配不上我 What did you say?
你说什么 What?
怎么 Can’t you understand?
你听不明白吗 Your wife
你老婆 has been with me for a long time.
早跟我了 She won’t let you go.
不会放过你的 What?
怎么 You want to hit me now?
还想打我呀啊 Let me tell you something.
我告诉你 I’m not only going to sleep with your wife,
老子不仅要睡你老婆 I’m also going to crush you under my feet.
我还要把你踩在脚底下 So for the rest of your life,
让你这辈子 you’ll never get back up.
都翻不了身 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 I didn’t want to make things
我本来不想把事 so ugly.
闹这么难看 But
但是 since you found out today,
既然你今天已经发现了 I might as well tell you.
那我就不妨告诉你 We’re
我们 done.
结束了 Doesn’t he look like a dog?
你看他像不像条狗 He really does look like a dog.
真像一条狗 Bark twice.
你叫两声 Go on, bark twice.
叫两声呀 Go ahead, call out twice.
你叫两声啊 I’m really angry right now.
我现在火气很大啊 Shen Pingchuan, Lu Jia.
沈平川 陆佳 I won’t let you two off the hook.
我不会放过你们的 Look at him, doesn’t he look like a dog?
你看他像不像条狗 He really does look like a dog.
真像一条狗 Who would’ve thought, at my age,
想不到老爹一把年纪了 I’d still be this lucky.
还能有这福气 My son got dumped,
儿子被甩 and I got married.
老爹结婚 Suddenly, I have a new mom out of nowhere.
莫名其妙多了个妈 That’s just fate.
这就是命 Son,
儿子 there’s food in the fridge.
冰箱里有菜 Remember to eat.
你记得吃 I’m off to honeymoon with your mom.
我跟你妈度蜜月去了 Oh, right.
对了 If you have any problems,
有什么问题 ask your three new sisters.
找你的三个新姐姐 They’ll take care of you.
她们会照顾你的 Still treating me like a kid.
还拿我当小孩子 Mingde
明德 You tell me.
你说 Do I really not need to tell Feibai
真的不用告诉飞白 about my identity?
我的身份吗 No need. I know that kid.
不用 那小子我知道 If he finds out
他要是知道 that you’re the richest man in Jiangcheng,
你是江城首富的身份 he might
指不定要 think I’m just trying to
以为我在你面前 please you for laughs.
怎么卖笑呢 Maybe,
说不定啊 he’ll even feel uncomfortable about it.
心里还要起疙瘩 Let’s
咱们 just let things happen naturally.
顺其自然就行了啊 So
那 I’ll ask the kids
我让孩子们 to look after him more.
多照顾照顾他 Feibai is your new little brother now.
飞白可是你们的新弟弟 You all
你们呀 must look after him.
一定要多照顾照顾他 Feibai is your new little brother now.
飞白可是你们的新弟弟 You all
你们呀 must look after him.
一定要多照顾照顾他 Chen Feibai
陈飞白 Look up this Chen Feibai for me.
给我查查这个陈飞白 I want all his information by tomorrow.
明天我要他全部资料 This is the information you collected
这就是你收集的 about Chen Feibai.
陈飞白的资料 Yes, President Su.
是的苏总 It just so happens that Chen Feibai
这个陈飞白正好 is an employee of Su Group.
是我们苏氏集团员工 He’s been with us for a year now.
入职已经一年了 What do you think
你觉得 of him as a person?
他这个人怎么样 According to the records,
根据资料显示 he works at the company during the day
他白天在公司上班 and does part-time driving at night.
晚上千代驾兼职 He’s very hardworking.
非常勤奋 His colleagues
同事们 all speak highly of him.
对他的评价也都不错 Since he’s now your younger brother,
既然他现在是您的弟弟 you could consider giving him
您可以考虑让他的职位 a promotion.
再升一升 No need.
不用 Since Mother didn’t specifically say
母亲既然没有明确说明 to promote him,
要给他升职 it means she still wants
那就说明还存在 him to gain more experience.
让他历练的心思 Also,
而且 Su Qinghan—
苏清寒 And being this younger brother of mine
而且我这个弟弟 isn’t exactly an easy job.
也不是那么好当的 That’s all for now.
没什么事了 You may leave.
你先下去吧 Yes.
是 Wait a moment.
哎等等 I remember the company and Qinghan
我记得公司和清寒 have a partnership.
有个合作 The signing ceremony is this afternoon.
签约仪式就在下午 Let Chen Feibai handle it.
就让陈飞白去负责吧 It’ll also give Qinghan
也好让清寒 a chance to meet her brother.
见见她这个弟弟 Yes.
是 Feibai,
飞白 what happened to your face?
你这脸是怎么了 Oh, you’re right.
哎还真是 What happened to your face?
这脸怎么了 It was really dark last night.
昨天晚上天太黑了 When I was heading home,
我回家的时候 I accidentally fell.
不小心摔了一跤 It’s nothing.
没事啊 Feibai,
飞白 you have an assignment this afternoon.
你下午出个外勤 President Su wants you to be in charge of
苏总让你负责 the signing ceremony with Su Qinghan.
和苏清寒的签约仪式 Get ready for it.
好好准备准备 Okay.
好 I believe in you.
我看好你 Do your best.
好好干 Su Qinghan.
苏清寒 She truly deserves the title.
就是那个当之无愧的 Su Qinghan, the undisputed queen of the entertainment industry.
娱乐圈女皇苏清寒 Such a big responsibility.
这么大的差事 And President Su actually gave it to
苏总居然交给 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白来干 And that Assistant Chen,
还有那个陈助理 He never talks much.
他从来不多话的 But just now he actually said
刚刚居然说什么 He thinks highly of Chen Feibai.
看好陈飞白 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 How did you get so lucky?
你是走了什么狗屎运啊 Yeah.
是啊 What luck? There’s no such thing.
哪来的什么狗屎运啊 This must be a tough job.
这肯定是个苦差事 Alright, let’s disperse.
哎散了散了啊 Su Qinghan.
苏清寒 Cool Ji Entertainment Company.
酷记娱乐公司 Isn’t that Shen Pingchuan and Lu Jia’s
这不是沈平川和陆佳的 company?
公司吗 Doesn’t he look like a dog to you?
你看他像不像一条狗 You really look like a dog.
真像一条狗 Bark twice.
你叫两声 Come on, bark twice.
叫两声呀 Hello, this is my work ID.
你好这是我的工作证 I’m from the Su Group.
我是苏氏集团的 I’m here to handle matters with Su Qinghan.
过来负责和苏清寒的 For the signing ceremony.
签约仪式 Sorry, you can’t go in.
抱歉 你不能进 Why are you
你为什么 suddenly not letting me in?
突然不让我进了 Company policy.
公司规定 No unauthorized personnel allowed inside.
禁止无关人员入内 I’m not unauthorized.
我不是无关人士 You saw it yourself.
你也看到了 I’m representing the Su Group.
我代表的是苏氏集团 I’m responsible for the Su Group.
负责的是苏氏集团 And Su Qinghan’s business.
和苏清寒的工作 So how can you prove it?
那你怎么证明呢 Didn’t you already look at my
你不是看过我的 work ID?
工作证了吗 How else do you want me to prove it?
还要我怎么证明 Who knows if your work ID
谁知道你这工作证 is real or fake?
是真是假的 Shen Pingchuan.
沈平川 Don’t go too far.
你别欺人太甚 Getting anxious.
着急了 How about this?
要不这样吧 Beg me.
你求求我 And I’ll ask this security guard
我就让这位保安大哥 to let you in.
放你进去 How does that sound?
怎么样 My poor little brother,
我可怜的弟弟啊 can’t even get through the door.
连门都进不去 My work certificate is real.
我的工作证明是真的 It even has the company seal.
上面还有公章 How could I possibly fake it?
我怎么可能作假 Just because he’s Shen Pingchuan, you—
就因为他是沈平川你就 What are you arguing about?
在吵什么 It’s nothing, Miss Su.
没什么苏小姐 Just a troublemaker
就是有个无赖 pretending to be from Su Group.
冒充苏氏集团的人 I stopped him.
被我拦下了 Get lost, now!
还不快滚 You’re annoying everyone.
看的人眼烦 Hey!
哎 Did you hear that?
听见吗 Stop talking nonsense.
少废话 Hurry up and get out.
赶紧给我滚 I’m talking to you, idiot.
我说的是你蠢货 You’re fired.
你被开除了 What?
这 Mr. Shen.
沈先生 Shut up.
闭嘴 She’s helping me.
她在帮我 Why?
为什么 Miss Su.
苏小姐 If he can prove
如果他能证明 that his work ID is real,
他的工作证是真的 I’ll tell security to let him in.
我就让保安放他进去 So you’re saying
这么说 you’re determined to make things difficult today.
你们今天是非要为难了 It’s company policy.
公司规定嘛 Everyone has to follow it.
大家都得遵守 Fine.
行 Every company has its own rules.
公司有公司的规定 Well then,
那 you’re fired too.
你也被开除了 What did you say?
你说什么 You’re going to fire me?
你要开除我 You’re firing me over
你要为了这么一个 this poor kid?
穷小子开除我 I don’t need to
我要做什么还用不着 report my decisions to you.
跟你交代吧 You—
你 And you.
还有你 Pack up your things now.
现在收拾东西 Get out of here.
给我滚蛋 Su, don’t go too far.
姓苏的你别太过分啊 Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁 You think you can fire me just like that?
你说开除我就开除我 Do you know who my dad is?
你知道我爸是谁吗 Of course I do, Shen Pingchuan.
我当然知道了沈平川 Isn’t your dad
你爸不就是 just a minor shareholder in the company?
公司的一个小股东吗 But I, Su Qinghan,
我苏清寒可是 am the company’s cash cow.
整个公司的摇钱树 The company’s profits depend on me.
公司赚钱都指着我呢 You think your dad will protect you?
你以为你爸会保你吗 You—
你 Enough.
行了 Stop wasting your breath.
别在这废话了 You two, pack up your things now.
你们两个现在收拾东西 If you bark one more time,
再狗叫 I’ll have someone drag you out.
我让人把你们拖出去 Fine.
好 So cool.
好飒 Security!
保安 Okay.
好 Just wait.
等着 You too.
还有你 Oh.
哦 Come with me.
跟我来 Why are you just standing there?
愣着干嘛呀 Sit down.
坐 Oh, okay.
哦 好 Why are you sitting so far away?
你坐那么远干嘛 Do I look scary?
我长得很吓人吗 No.
没有 I just…
我只是 Actually, you look pretty good.
长得嘛还不错 It’s not like you’re an insult to…
也不算辱没了 My beauty.
我的美貌 What do you mean?
什么意思啊 Nothing much.
没什么意思 By the way, aren’t you…
对了你不是 Here to sign the contract?
过来签合同的吗 Oh, right.
哦 对 This is our company’s contract.
这是我们公司的合同 Please take a look.
请您过目 Alright.
好了 You can go now.
你可以回去了 Aren’t you going to look it over?
您不用看一看吗 I’ll leave right now.
我这就回去了 What is it?
怎么 You don’t want to leave yet?
还不想走 Do you want to stay…
那要不要留下来 And do something?
做点什么 Oh, I’ll go first.
哦我先走了 Nice to meet you.
初次见面 My silly little brother.
我的傻弟弟 Didn’t they say Su Qinghan is cold as ice?
不是说苏清寒冷若冰山 Why is he treating me…
为什么会对我 Like this?
是这个态度 Well done.
做的不错啊 Miss Qinghan.
清寒小姐 She didn’t give you a hard time, did she?
没有为难你吧 No, she didn’t.
没有啊 Miss Qinghan is easy to talk to.
清寒小姐很好说话 You just said
您刚才说 Miss Qinghan might make things difficult for me.
清寒小姐会为难我 Is that because
是因为 It seems he still doesn’t know
看来他还不知道 About his relationship with the Su family.
他跟苏家的关系 This matter
这件事 Cannot be leaked from me.
不能从我这里漏出去 It’s nothing.
没什么 Don’t pry into things you shouldn’t know.
不该知道的事情少打听 You have half a day off today.
今天给你放半天假 Go home and get some rest.
回去好好休息 Come to the office early tomorrow.
明天早点来公司 President Su has something important to discuss with you.
苏总找你有重要的事情 Okay.
好 Do something.
做点什么 Miss Qinghan.
清寒小姐 She didn’t give you a hard time, did she?
没有为难你吧 I keep feeling there’s something
总感觉有什么事 That I don’t know about.
是我不知道的 Who?
谁 Me.
我 You pervert!
臭流氓 Yes.
对 Sorry, sorry.
对不起对不起 I didn’t mean it.
我不是故意的 That’s not right.
不对啊 This is my house.
这是我家 Why should I have to leave?
我凭什么要出去啊 Are thieves nowadays
现在的小偷 really this bold?
都这么猖狂吗 Go to hell, you pervert!
去死吧臭流氓 Speak.
说 What exactly are you trying to do?
你到底想干什么 Are you trying to peek?
是不是想偷看 Tell the truth.
老实交代 Me?
我 How dare you keep looking, you creep!
臭流氓你还敢看 No, I…
不是 我 You just hit me and accused me wrongly.
这是你刚打的我冤枉 Your clothes are really ugly.
你这衣服也太丑了吧 Just make do and wear them.
将就着穿吧 Missy.
大小姐 By the way, why are you at my house?
话说你来我家干什么 You’re my stepmother’s daughter,
你是我继母的女儿 which makes you my sister.
也就是我的姐姐 Since it’s summer break now,
现在因为放暑假了 you’re staying at my place for a while.
要来我家住一段时间 Do you have a problem with that?
你有意见 No, not at all.
不敢不敢 I wouldn’t dare, and neither would you.
量你也不敢 But you look so young.
只是你看起来又这么小 And you’re still in school.
而且还在读书 How could you be my older sister?
怎么就是我姐姐了呢 I’m older than you.
我比你大了 By a whole month.
整整一个月哎 Of course I’m your sister.
当然是你姐姐 Come on, call me “sister” so I can hear it.
来叫声姐姐我听听 Sister.
姐 Good man.
好汉 No.
不 Spare me, sister!
姐姐饶命 Alright.
行 Since you called me sister,
既然你叫我一声姐姐 from now on,
那从现在开始 I’m in charge of this house.
这个家就是我做主 You’re in charge?
你做主 Yeah.
对啊 Why? This is my house.
凭什么这是我家 Because of this.
就凭这个 Taekwondo black belt.
跆拳道黑带 Alright, alright.
好好好 You’re in charge, you’re in charge.
你做主就你做主 But we need to set some ground rules first.
但我们可得提前说好 You better not go around hitting people.
你可不许随便打人啊 Don’t worry.
放心吧 I’m not some kind of violent maniac.
我又不是什么暴力狂 Whenever I hit someone,
我打人都是 I always have a good reason.
有理有据的好吧 That’s not necessarily true.
那可未必 What did you say?
你说什么 Nothing.
没什么 Now, as the head of the family,
现在作为一家之主 I want to announce something.
我要宣布一件事情 You
你 need a total makeover.
要给我回炉重造 Me?
我 A total makeover?
回炉重造 That’s right.
没错 Your fashion sense is honestly
你的衣品实在是 way too low.
太LOW了 I, Su Qingqian, absolutely cannot have
我苏清浅绝不能有 such an unfashionable brother.
这么丑的弟弟 Is that really necessary?
不用吧 I’m a grown man, I think
我一个大男人我觉得 Today, all the expenses
今天全场的消费 are on me, Miss Su.
由本小姐买单 Are you serious?
没搞错吧 Who is she, anyway?
她到底什么身份 How can she make such bold claims?
说这种大话呀 Maybe we should just go back.
要不我们还是回去吧 What if we can’t pay the bill?
万一结不了账 And they keep us here.
被他们扣下来 They don’t have enough plates.
他们都没盘子 They’ll make us wash them.
给咱们洗啊 Let’s go, hurry!
快走 You’re not picking?
你不挑啊 Fine.
行 Then I’ll pick.
那我挑 Don’t worry.
放心 I’ll make sure to dress you up
保管把你打扮的 so you’ll look stunning.
艳光四射 Or absolutely hideous.
丑爆了 How about this?
怎么样 Does it look good?
好看吗 It’s hideous.
丑爆了 Picking like this takes too long.
这么挑太费时间了 Hello.
你好 This one, this one,
这件这件 and this one.
还有这件 Would you like these wrapped up?
给您包起来是吗 Besides these three,
除了这三件 Wrap up all the rest for me.
剩下全给我包起来 Are you serious?
你玩真的啊 Weren’t we just here to look?
我们不就来看看吗 Do you even have that much money?
你哪有那么多钱啊 Do you think I’m you?
你以为我是你啊 Relax.
放心吧 I’ll use my card.
刷我的卡 Credit card.
刷卡 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 What a small world—fancy running into you here.
真是冤家路窄啊 Such an expensive store,
这么贵的店 and you managed to sneak in?
都让你爬进来了啊 Yesterday you were hanging around Su Qinghan,
昨天还跟着苏清寒 and today you’ve switched partners.
今天就换人了 You really know how to live off women.
你这吃软饭的 Impressive skills.
功夫可以啊 None of this is your business.
关你们屁事啊 Little girl,
小妹妹 Watch your mouth.
你把嘴巴放干净一点 I’m just giving you a warning.
我这是在提醒你 I was blind before,
我之前眼瞎 and fell for this man.
看上这个男人 Wasted several years of my youth for nothing.
白白耽误我几年青春 He couldn’t even afford the bride price.
连彩礼都给不起 If you have any sense,
你识相点的话 leave him as soon as possible.
早点离开他 This is the first time I’ve seen
我还是头一次见 someone describe adulterers
把奸夫淫妇说的 in such a fresh and refined way.
这么清新脱俗的哈 Isn’t it just chasing wealth and despising the poor?
不就是嫌贫爱富 Scheming together, isn’t it?
勾搭成奸吗 What?
怎么 Do you really think we can’t see through you?
真以为我们看不出来 Me,
我 And you,
还有你 Those who cheat will be cheated in return.
绿人者人恒绿之 Do you realize
你知不知道 Today you seduced
今天你勾搭了 Someone else’s wife,
别人的媳妇 Tomorrow, watch out for your own wife,
明天小心你媳妇 She might get taken away by someone else.
就被别人勾搭走了 You could be raising someone else’s kid and not even know it.
你喜当爹都不知道 You little brat,
小丫头片子 Do you believe I
你信不信我 What?
怎么 Want to fight?
想动手 Come on, then.
来呀 Forget it.
算了 I’m too lazy to fight with you.
我懒得跟你们动手 Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗 With just one word from me,
只要我一句话 I could kick you both out of Jiangcheng.
就让你们俩滚出江城 Fine,
好啊 I want to see
我倒要看看 How you plan to kick me out of Jiangcheng.
你怎么让我滚出江城 Pingchuan.
平川 I’ve seen her necklace before.
她那个项链我见过 It sold for millions at the auction.
在拍卖会上卖了千万 Her family background must be pretty significant.
她家背景应该不小 We should be careful around her.
咱们注意点 As for me,
我呢 I don’t like arguing with women.
不喜欢跟女人计较 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 Look at you.
你说说你 Yesterday you were hiding behind a woman.
昨天就藏在女人身后面 And today, you’re still hiding behind a woman.
今天还藏在女人身后 You really haven’t changed at all.
你真是一点都没变 You deserved to be cheated on by me.
你活该被我绿 I’m so mad!
气死我了 My little brother,
我的小弟 How could I let someone like that bully you?
怎么能让这种人欺负 Go!
上 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 Go pay the bill for me.
你去给我结账 Blind them with your wealth.
亮瞎他们的狗眼 I have to vent
我今天必须出了 this anger today.
这口恶气 But I really don’t have any money.
可是我真没钱啊 Why don’t we just go back?
要不我们还是回去吧 There’s no need to argue just for the sake of pride.
不用争一时之气啊 Why are you so spineless?
你怎么这么没出息啊 Use my card.
刷我的卡 Show some confidence.
给我拿出点气势来 Don’t embarrass the Su family.
别给我们苏家人丢脸 Feibai.
飞白 All these clothes,
这些衣服我都 I really love them.
好喜欢呀 Can you wrap them up for me?
你给人家包起来好不好 Let them see what we’re made of.
给我好好让他们开开眼 But…
可是 Feibai.
飞白 Little sister, let me tell you.
妹妹我跟你讲 You can’t rely on him.
你靠他你是靠不住的 You might as well come to your brother.
你不如来投奔哥哥我 I’ll show you
哥哥让你知道 what real power is.
什么叫实力 You…
你 Whatever those two pick today,
他们俩今天看上什么 Wrap it all up for me.
全给我包起来 Wait a minute.
等一下 Excuse me, staff.
服务员 Charge it to my card.
刷卡 These clothes
这些衣服 We saw them first.
是我们先看中的 Shouldn’t you give them to us first?
应该先给我们吧 Yeah.
嗯 Does he really have the money to buy them?
他真有钱买吗 No.
没 Isn’t this the card I gave you?
这不是我给你那张卡 Are you really going to pay for it yourself?
你真要自己付 I can’t really live off someone else forever.
我总不能真吃软饭 Use your card.
刷你的卡吧 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 If you don’t have money, why pretend to be rich?
你没钱你装什么大款呀 This card,
这张卡 Even when you gave it to me before, I didn’t want it.
你之前给我我都不要 With only a few bucks in your card,
就你这卡里面的几块钱 Even beggars would turn it down.
乞丐都嫌弃 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 Can you do it or not?
你行不行啊 Trust me.
相信我 Alright.
行了 You’re actually going to swipe it?
还真刷呀啊 With your job as a driver,
就你代驾 Making just a few bucks here and there.
挣那三瓜两枣的 Can you even afford
你能买得上 this pair of socks?
这一双袜子吗 Let me tell you,
我告诉你 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 don’t embarrass yourself
你别刷不起 by failing to pay later.
到时候丢人现眼 But what if I really have money
那要是我真有钱 and I actually pay for it?
还就刷出来了呢 If you pay for it today,
今天你要刷出来 I’ll call you “dad.”
我就叫你一声爸爸 Calling you “dad” is boring.
叫爸爸多没意思呀 There’s another person here.
这不是还有个人呢 How about
不如 we call you “mom and dad” together?
爸爸妈妈一起叫 Sounds good, sounds good.
好啊好啊 Then I’ll just wait to be called “mom.”
那我就坐等当妈了 You all have
你们有这 so much skill with words,
嘴皮子功夫在这 wasting time here.
浪费时间啊 You’d be better off thinking
不如好好想想 about how to pay with this card.
怎么刷这个卡吧 If you can’t pay today,
今天你要刷不出来 I won’t let you two
我让你们俩 leave this mall.
出不了这个商场 Fine.
好啊 Then if you lose,
那你要是输了 I won’t just make you do it,
我不仅要你 you’ll have to call me mom and dad together.
爸爸妈妈一起叫 And crawl around the mall once.
还要绕着商场爬一圈 Crawl and call out at the same time.
一边爬一边叫 It’s a deal.
一言为定 Hurry up and swipe.
快刷快刷 Card declined.
刷卡失败 Card declined.
刷卡失败 What did I say?
我说什么来着 Sorry,
不好意思 The machine and card didn’t connect completely.
机器和卡没彻底接触 Try swiping again.
再刷一下吧 Card approved.
刷卡成功 What…
这 How is that possible?
这怎么可能 Nothing’s impossible.
没什么不可能的 All of this, over the years,
这些都是这些年 I saved it just to marry you.
为了娶你特意攒的 I don’t really need it anymore.
反正也用不到了 It’s just sitting there anyway.
留着也是留着 So,
不如 Why not use it to make Qing Qian happy?
让清浅开心开心 Alright.
行 You two got lucky today.
今天算你们俩运气好 Let’s go.
走 Wait a second.
等一下 Aren’t you forgetting something?
你们是不是忘了点什么 Did I just hear someone say
我刚刚怎么听着有人说 they have to crawl around the mall
要绕着商场 calling out for their parents?
爬着叫爸妈呢 And now you want to leave?
这就想走了 Crazy woman.
疯婆娘 What are you talking about?
你在说什么 I don’t understand any of it.
我都听不懂 It’s fine if you don’t understand.
听不懂没关系 I recorded a video.
我录像了 Want me to show everyone?
要不要给大家都看看 Hand over the video to me.
把视频给我拿出来 What is it?
怎么 Getting angry out of embarrassment now?
恼羞成怒了 It’s fine if you don’t want to do it.
你不叫也行 I’ll just post the video online.
我把视频发到网上去 Let everyone know
让大家都知道 that our young master Shen
我们沈少 can be found outside
都会在外边 crawling around looking for his parents.
爬着找爸妈了 Give it here.
拿过来 Hand it over.
你给我 Young master Shen
堂堂沈少 wouldn’t go back on his word
说过的话不会跟 like it’s nothing, right?
放屁一样吧 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 I’m warning you.
我警告你 Hand over the video.
把视频给我拿出来 Otherwise,
不然 I’ll show you no mercy.
我对你们俩不客气 No way.
就不给 Hey!
喂 What are you all doing?
都干什么呢 Hurry up and get over here!
赶紧给我过来 Oh,
哟 Now you’re calling your parents.
开始打电话叫家长了 Just wait till they get here.
等会人到了 You’ll both be crying then.
有你们俩哭的时候 You guys,
你们几个 Go take that girl’s
给我把那个女的 phone away from her.
手机抢过来 As for that guy,
至于那个男的 If you beat him to death, I’ll take responsibility.
哎呀打死算我的 Why are you standing there? Go after them!
愣着干什么追啊 Hurry up!
快点啊 Go after them!
给我追 Why are you running?
你跑什么呀 Shen Pingchuan is always ruthless.
沈平川一向做事狠辣 And they have the numbers on their side.
他们又人多势众 If a fight breaks out, they’ll go all out.
打起来会下死手的 It’s not like we can’t fight back.
我们又不是打不过 Look at my skinny arms and legs.
你看看我细胳膊细腿的 If a fight breaks out,
打起来只能 I’d just end up being a punching bag.
给人家当沙包 It would exhaust me.
累死人家 Real men like us
我们真男人 are always flexible and adaptable.
一向能屈能伸 We should hurry and leave.
咱们还是快走吧 I’m not really a man anyway.
我又不是真男人 It looks like they’re over there.
他们好像在那边 You run first.
你先跑 I’ll hold them back.
我拦着他们 Chen Feibai!
陈飞白 Chen Feibai!
陈飞白 Chen Feibai!
陈飞白 I’m fine. Why did you come here?
我没事你怎么来了 There’s no need for this.
何必呢 I’m a man.
我是一个男人 Protecting you is my duty.
保护你是我的使命 Stop talking nonsense with me here.
你少在这给我扯淡 Alright.
好吧 Because you’re my sister.
因为你是我姐 If you get hurt,
你要是受伤了 I won’t be able to answer to Dad.
我没法跟我爹交代啊 Then I definitely can’t leave you behind.
那我更不能抛下你了 I’m your sister.
我是你姐 If I abandon you,
要是抛下你 How could I answer to Mom?
我怎么跟我妈交代 We can’t beat them anyway.
我们又打不过他们 If one of us can escape, then that’s something.
能跑一个是一个啊 Just a dozen or so people.
区区十几个人 They’re nothing to worry about.
根本就不在话下 Watch me.
看我的 Prepare to die!
受死吧 Su Qingqian!
苏清浅 Uh…
这 Uh…
这 How was that?
怎么样啊 Being protected by your sis
被姐保护 is your destiny.
就是你的命 How does it feel
怎么样 to be protected by your sis?
被姐保护 That’s your mission.
就是你的使命 Why are you spacing out?
发什么愣啊 I’m back to my senses.
回神了 You’re actually this amazing?
你居然这么厉害的吗 I’m a Taekwondo black belt.
我可是跆拳道黑带 Judo champion.
柔道冠军 Skilled in karate fighting.
精通空手道格斗 What about jiu-jitsu?
柔术呢 I know a bit of that too.
也会一点 Then why didn’t you step in earlier?
那你干嘛不早出手啊 I told you already.
我早都说了 It’s not like we can’t win.
我们又不是打不过 You’re the one who insisted on dragging me away.
是你非要拉着我跑的 I couldn’t even stop you.
我拦都拦不住 Alright.
好啦 Even though you looked kind of lame just now,
虽然你刚刚的样子 Like a bit of a rookie,
有点菜鸡 But the way you blocked in front of me,
但是你拦到 Standing up for your sister,
姐姐面前的样子 Was really cool.
真的很帅 So this time,
这次呢 I’ll let you off the hook.
就先不教训你了 There are still two losers
还有两个垃圾 We haven’t dealt with yet.
没解决呢 Stop right there.
站住 Why do you always resort to violence?
你动不动就动手啊 You’re a simple-minded,
头脑简单 Muscle-brained lowlife.
四肢发达的下等人 Let me tell you something.
我跟你讲 I don’t even care enough to argue with you.
我都不稀罕跟你计较 You talk too much nonsense.
废话真多 Prepare to die.
受死吧 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 This kind of trick,
这种把戏 I stopped playing it eight hundred years ago.
姐800年前就不玩了 Qingqian, sis.
清浅姐 Listen to me,
我跟你讲啊 You got lucky this time.
这次算你运气好 I’ll let you go.
我放过你 Next time, it won’t be so easy.
下次没这么简单了 Feibai, are you okay?
飞白你怎么样 Feibai, Feibai, Feibai.
飞白飞白飞白 I heard what the doctor said.
我听医生说了 In his case,
他这个情况 It’s not too serious.
不算太严重 You don’t need to blame yourself.
你不用自责 If it weren’t for me
如果不是我 insisting he show off,
非要他出风头 just to help me save face,
给我争口气的话 he wouldn’t have ended up
他也不会变成 like this now.
现在这个样子 If only I had
如果我能 acted sooner,
早点出手的话 I…
我 Alright, that’s enough.
哎呀行了 I’m not here to listen to your confessions.
我来又不是听你来 I’m here for the confession.
忏悔来了 The mall’s surveillance footage.
商场的监控 I’ve already seen it.
我看过了 Those two people,
那两个人 are from your second sister’s company.
是你二姐公司的人 That Shen Pingchuan’s father
那个沈平川的父亲 is a shareholder in your second sister’s company.
是你二姐公司的 A minor shareholder.
小股东 Come on, let’s go teach him a lesson.
走我们去收拾他 He’s just the son of a minor shareholder at the company,
就他公司一个 and he dares to mess with us?
小股东的儿子 Let’s see if I don’t beat him
也敢欺负到我们头上 until he calls me mom.
看我不打得他 At the end of the day,
叫妈妈 this is his personal business.
这事说到底 I think this kid
是他个人的私事 probably doesn’t want us
我想这小子 to get too involved.
应该不希望我们 When it comes to revenge,
过多插手 it’s more fitting for him to handle it himself.
报仇这件事 So we’re just going to let them
他本人来更合适 bully our little brother?
那就放任他们 I’m just saying he should get revenge himself,
欺负我小弟嘛 not that we can’t help him out a little.
我只是说让他自己报仇 I never said we wouldn’t lend a hand.
又没说不帮点小忙 Sis, hearing you say that
大姐有你这句话 makes me feel at ease.
我就放心了 Wow, it hasn’t even been that long,
哎呀这才过了多久 and you’re already protecting him.
你就开始护犊子了 Sis.
大姐 Alright, alright,
好了好了 I’ll stop talking.
我不说了 At least this kid
算这个小子 showed some responsibility.
有点担当 He stood in front of you,
挡在你面前 he didn’t leave you behind
没有丢下你 and run off alone.
自己跑了 It’s only natural
你护着他 for you to protect him.
也是应该的 I still have work at the company.
我公司还有事 Hey, sis,
哎大姐 are we really not going to tell him
我们真的不告诉他 about our identities?
我们的身份吗 Is that really okay?
这样会不会 I’m just asking you
我只是让你 not to tell him,
不告诉他 I didn’t say to lie to him.
又没让你骗他 Just let things happen naturally.
顺其自然 He’ll find out eventually.
他以后会知道的 Oh right,
哦对了 don’t tell him I was here.
别告诉他我来过 What do you mean, let things happen naturally?
什么顺其自然 What do you mean, let things happen naturally?
什么顺其自然 When did you wake up?
你什么时候醒的 Why didn’t you say anything to anyone?
怎么也不跟人说一声 You scared me half to death.
人吓人吓死人 Do you have any idea?
你知不知道 Oh, come on.
哎呀 I just woke up and heard
我刚醒就听见 you mumbling over there,
你在那神神叨叨的 talking about “letting things take their course.”
说什么顺其自然 What are you talking about?
你在说什么 It’s grown-up stuff.
大人的事 Don’t pry.
你少打听 Aren’t you just
你不就比我 one month older than me?
大一个月吗 You—
你 Nothing can stop you from talking, even when you’re eating.
吃都堵不上你的嘴 Come on, spill it.
说说吧 What’s up with you and
你跟商场里的 that woman at the mall?
那个女人怎么回事 Don’t you already know?
你不是都知道了吗 She’s the one who
她就是那个 cheated on my ex-girlfriend with me.
绿了我的前女友 She doesn’t look that great.
长得不咋地 But she’s really dramatic.
人倒是挺作的 I honestly don’t know
真不知道 how you ended up liking her.
你是怎么看上她的 Actually, before she graduated,
其实没毕业之前 she wasn’t like this.
她还不是这样的 Maybe it’s me,
可能是我 I’m just too useless.
太没用了吧 What do you mean, useless?
什么没用 You’re Su Qingqian’s little brother.
我苏清浅的弟弟 How could you be useless?
怎么可能没用 Today, you might be ignored by him,
今天的你 but tomorrow,
他爱答不理 he won’t be able to reach your level.
明天的你 I’ll make him feel beneath you.
我让他高攀不起 Oh, come on, stop reading so many novels.
哎呦你可少看点小说吧 With the three of us sisters backing you up,
有我们三姐妹给你开挂 you’ll have no problem handling
还怕你收拾不了 them.
他们 What did you say?
你说什么 Nothing, just get some rest.
没什么你好好休息 I’ll go buy you something to eat.
我去给你买点吃的 The doctor said you need to rest quietly.
医生说了你得静养 Okay.
哦 Let’s start.
开始 Not good.
不好 You finally made it.
你可算来了 Manager Li has already asked three times.
李主管已经问了三遍 Where are you?
你在哪了 You look really pale.
脸色特别难看 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 I asked you to work overtime before.
之前让你加班 Where’s the report you organized?
整理的报表呢 The one for today’s 4 p.m.
今天下午4点的 Department meeting.
部门会议 You were nowhere to be seen.
你人影都没见着 At least you still remember to come to work.
你还知道来上班 Manager Li, I’m sorry.
李主管对不起 Yesterday I was at the mall.
我昨天在商场 I had an accident and was hospitalized.
出了意外就住了院 That’s why I couldn’t come.
所以没能来 I’ve already finished the report.
报表我已经做好了 It’s on my computer at home.
就在家里的电脑里 I’ll have someone send it over right now.
现在就让人送过来 Hospitalized?
住院 I think you’re just making excuses.
我看你是找借口 Slacking off, right?
偷懒了是吧 You’ve been here a year.
你入职一年了 You haven’t achieved anything.
半点成绩没做出来 You’re either late every day,
每天不是迟到 Or you leave early.
就是早退 And you moonlight as a rideshare driver at night.
晚上跑代驾 You think that’s enough to live on?
能当饭吃 And now look at you.
现在好了 You even dare to skip work.
连班都敢不来了 I think you—
我看你啊 Are just relying on connections
就是仗着走后门 To slack off here.
进来混日子的 I’m not slacking off.
我没有混日子 Driving is my side job.
代驾是我的兼职 When I’m at the company during the day,
我白天在公司的时候 I’ve never let it affect my work.
从来没有耽误过工作 And about that accident—
而且那个意外 It’s true.
是真的 The hospital has provided a diagnosis certificate.
医院有诊断证明 I can…
我可以 Can what?
可以什么 First an accident, then hospitalization.
又是意外又是住院 I think you just
我看你根本 don’t want to work at all.
就是不想干 Supervisor Li,
李主管 Feibai usually works pretty hard.
飞白平时挺努力的 He even does part-time driving at night.
晚上还兼职代驾呢 Last night, maybe he really…
昨天晚上可能真的 Is it your place to speak here?
这里有你说话的份吗 Say one more word,
再多嘴 and I’ll deduct your bonus this month.
我扣你这个月奖金 Lazy and sloppy,
懒懒散散 never behaving properly,
没个正形你 this kind of attitude is really not suitable
这种态度根本不适合 for staying at Su Group.
待在苏氏集团 Hurry up and
赶紧给我 pack your things and get out.
收拾东西滚蛋 What’s wrong with Supervisor Li?
李主管这是怎么了 Why is it so noisy?
这么大动静 Assistant Chen.
陈助理 Why did you come downstairs?
您怎么下来了 You have no idea.
您是不知道 This Chen Feibai
这个陈飞白 Should have been disciplined a long time ago.
早该管管了 I saw him yesterday.
昨天我见他 Slacking off during work hours.
上班时间摸鱼 He said he was going to sign some contracts.
说是办什么签约 Who knows if he just went off to slack.
谁知道是不是偷懒去了 Today was even more outrageous.
今天更是离谱 He just skipped work entirely.
直接旷工 I think he
我看他 doesn’t take
就是没把 the company rules seriously at all.
公司制度放在眼里 Exactly, exactly.
就是就是 Last time, during the team task,
上次小组任务 he was dragging us down too.
他还拖后腿呢 If you ask me,
要我说 someone like that should’ve been fired ages ago.
这种人早就该开除了 Yesterday, I went to Cool Note Entertainment
昨天我是去酷记娱乐 to sign Su Qinghan’s contract.
签苏清寒的合同 Assistant Chen can vouch for me.
陈助理可以作证 And I really was hospitalized.
而且我住院也是真的 I even brought the diagnosis certificate.
诊断证明我都带 Oh no.
糟了 I left in such a hurry I forgot it at the hospital.
走太急忘医院了 Where’s the certificate?
证明呢 Can’t even come up with a decent lie.
编谎话都不知道编好点 Too lazy to even fake a certificate.
连个假证明都懒得糊弄 I think you just don’t want to work at all.
我看你根本就是不想干 I really didn’t lie.
我真的没有说谎 Assistant Chen, you know.
陈助理你知道 That’s enough, Chen Feibai.
行了陈飞白 Go pack up your personal belongings first.
你先去收拾个人物品 Assistant Chen.
陈助理 I was really wronged yesterday.
我真的是冤枉的昨天 Pack up.
收拾 Assistant Chen.
陈助理 You truly have sharp insight.
您真是明察秋毫啊 People who harm the team like this
像这种害群之马 should’ve been dealt with long ago.
早该清理了 So they don’t affect our team’s atmosphere.
省得影响咱们团队风气 Isn’t that right?
不是吗 Yes, that’s right.
是啊是啊 Chen Feibai is fired.
开除了陈飞白 The air around me
我身边的空气 feels fresher now.
都新鲜了呢 Effective immediately,
即日起 Chen Feibai is promoted to supervisor.
陈飞白升为主管 Move to the seventh floor office.
搬到七楼办公 As for Supervisor Li,
至于李主管 You are fired from the company.
你被公司开除了 Ah.
啊 I’ve been fired.
开除了 Fired.
开除 I’ve been fired.
我被开除了 And he’s taking my place.
还让他顶替我的位置 Why?
凭什么 Because last week,
就凭他上周 he helped the company successfully sign
为公司顺利签下 Su Qinghan’s annual contract.
苏清寒的年度协议 That project
这单项目 brought the company profits
给公司带来的收益 equal to your whole team’s annual performance.
比得上你整组整年的业绩 But you,
倒是你 you always focus on others’ mistakes,
整天盯着别人的错处 never look at their actual achievements,
不看人家的实绩 and you encourage
还纵容这种 this toxic, gossiping culture.
搬弄是非的风气 Keeping you here
留着你 is a loss for the company.
才是公司的损失 He’s only been here a year.
他才来公司一年 Isn’t this against the rules?
这未免不符合规矩吧 This was President Su’s decision.
这是苏总决定的 If you have any issues,
有什么 you can go directly to President Su.
你可以直接去找苏总 HR has already prepared
人事部已经准备好 your new staff badge.
你的新的工牌 Let’s go.
走吧 Thank you, Assistant Chen.
谢谢陈助理 I will definitely keep working hard.
我一定会继续努力的 Yes.
Yes I’ve been fed up with Supervisor Li for a long time.
早就看李主管不爽了 Now he’s finally gone.
现在他终于滚了 All that effort was worth it.
这波没白熬 And it wasn’t for nothing that I
也不枉我给李主管 Put up with Supervisor Li for a whole year.
当了一年的孙子 Sigh.
哎 If only I had worked harder earlier.
当初要是早点努力就好了 Maybe,
说不定 I would have gotten the new office by now.
早就换到新办公室了 President Su.
苏总 How could someone as important as President Su
苏总这种大人物 come here
怎么会来 just to see a little nobody like me?
看我这个小虾米啊 Hello, President Su.
苏总好 What brings you here?
您怎么来我这了 I just moved in here recently.
我这才刚搬过来 I’m just a junior manager.
就是一个小主管 You’re always so busy.
您日理万机的 No need to be so modest.
不必这么谦虚 If you can handle the CoolNote Entertainment project,
你能搞定酷记娱乐的项目 it means you’re
就代表你是公司 a key talent the company wants to nurture.
要重点培养的人才 You’re too kind.
您过奖了 Honestly, I was just lucky.
其实这也是运气好 And
而且 mainly because Miss Su Qinghan
而且主要是苏清寒小姐 was very cooperative.
人比较配合 Luck is also part of one’s ability.
运气也是实力的一部分 I heard
听说 you got hurt at the mall yesterday.
你昨天在商场受伤了 Are you feeling better now?
现在好些了吗 Much better.
好多了 They’re just superficial wounds.
就是些皮外伤 They absolutely won’t affect my work.
绝对不会影响我工作的 Work is important.
工作重要 But you can’t neglect your health either.
身体也不能马虎 The Su Group has always been strict with rewards and penalties.
苏氏集团向来赏罚分明 You are capable.
你有能力 Work hard from now on.
以后要好好工作 There are plenty of opportunities.
机会有很多 And there isn’t just one supervisor position.
位置也不止主管一个 Thank you, President Su.
谢谢苏总 I will definitely do my best.
我一定会好好干的 I won’t let you down.
一定不辜负您的信任 These are supplemental clauses
这是后续合作的 for our future cooperation.
补充条款 Take a look and get familiar with them.
你熟悉一下 If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
有问题随时找我 Okay, President Su.
好的苏总 Yes.
Yes A new beginning in the office.
办公室新开始 Let’s do our best.
加油 Feibai.
飞白 I heard you got promoted.
听说你升职了 Impressive!
厉害啊 Are you free tonight?
今晚有空吗 It’s been a long time since we got together.
好久没聚聚了 There’s a class reunion happening.
正好有个同学会 Come and join us!
赏个脸来呗 Old class leader.
老班长 Old class leader.
老班长 Where are you now?
你到哪了 Hurry up, hurry up!
快点快点 Let me see.
让我看看 The manager of Su Group.
苏氏集团的主管 What do you look like now?
现在长什么样 Got it.
知道了 Stop rushing me, my old class leader.
别催了我的老班长 I’m almost there.
我都到 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 It really is you.
真的是你啊 I thought I was seeing things.
我还以为我看错了 You actually showed up at the reunion.
你居然真的来同学会了 Whether I come to the reunion
我来不来同学会 has nothing to do with you.
跟你有什么关系 The way you’re dressed
你这穿的 actually looks pretty decent.
倒是人模人样的 Hey.
哎 Did you know I was coming
该不会知道我要来 and dress up just to impress me on purpose?
故意追我吧 You really are way too full of yourself.
你未免也太自以为是了 Even if I hit rock bottom,
我就算再落魄 I would never go back to my ex.
也绝不会吃回头草 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 don’t overestimate yourself.
你不要太看得起你自己 Do you really think I care about you that much?
你以为我真稀罕你 What about that girl
上次那个跟你一块 who went shopping with you last time?
逛商场的小姑娘呢 Why isn’t she here today?
今天怎么没来呀 Could it be because you’re too poor
该不会因为你太穷 and she dumped you?
把你甩了吧 Do you really think
你该不会以为 everyone is like you,
所有人都跟你一样 always flattering the powerful and stepping on the weak?
只会捧高踩低吧 You—
你 Hey!
哎 Why are you arguing
跟个女人在这 with a woman here?
吵吵什么呢 Huh?
啊 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 long time no see.
好久不见 You’re still as pathetic as ever.
你还是这么窝囊呀 Zhao Lei
赵磊 Isn’t that Chen Feibai?
这不是陈飞白吗 Back in school,
当年在学校 you were the most pathetic one.
属你最窝囊 Even though you’re dressed up now,
现在穿的人模狗样的 you still can’t hide
还是遮不住你身上 that air of poverty about you.
那股穷酸劲啊 We’re classmates,
同学一场 there’s no need
没必要一见面 to greet each other with insults, right?
就恶语相向吧 Whether I’m doing well or not
我混的好不好 has nothing to do with you.
都跟你没有关系 Well, aren’t you bold,
好小子 daring to talk to me like that.
竟然敢这么跟我说话 Back in school when I
当年在学校被我 cornered you in the bathroom and beat you up,
堵在厕所揍的时候 you weren’t this tough.
怎么没有这么横啊 Could it be because Lu Jia is here,
该不会是陆佳在这 you’re trying to put on a show?
你想打肿脸充胖子吧 Zhao,
赵哥啊 please don’t say that.
你千万别这么说 I broke up with this guy
我跟这个人 a long time ago.
早就分手了 Oh, look at me, so forgetful.
哎呀你瞧我这个脑子 That’s true, with his salary,
也对就他那点工资 he probably can’t even afford your lipstick.
连你个口红都买不起吧 You’re much better off now.
还是你现在好呀 Being with Young Master Shen is real luxury.
跟着沈少那才叫享福呢 Unlike some people,
不像某些人 who are destined to be workers their whole lives.
一辈子都是打工的命 Oh, Brother Zhao,
哎呀赵哥 please don’t say that.
你千万别这么说啊 She’s now
人家现在可是 a manager at Su Group.
苏氏集团的主管 A manager?
主管 So what if she’s a manager?
主管怎么了 Managers are still just employees.
主管还不是打工的 Let me tell you,
我告诉你 this restaurant
这酒楼 was opened by my big brother.
可是我大哥开的 Only people like us,
只有我们这种上等人 the elite, are qualified to come here.
才有资格从这里出入 And you, at best,
而你顶多 can only
只有给我们 serve us tea and water.
端茶倒水的份 Brother Zhao, you’re really impressive.
赵哥你真厉害 Not like some people,
这不像有些人呀 who talk a good game
嘴上说的好听 but have no real ability at all.
一点实力都没有 Did you hear me, punk?
听到没臭小子 This is not a place
这里就不是你 where you belong.
该来的地方 Go find a corner
赶紧找个角落 and stay there.
给我待着去 Don’t ruin everyone’s mood later.
别一会扫了大家的兴 Don’t force me
别逼着我 to have someone throw you out.
叫人把你给打出去 It’ll be embarrassing for everyone then.
到时候大家都不好看 I’m here for the class reunion.
我来同学会 I’m here to see old classmates.
是来见老同学的 If anyone needs to leave,
要滚 it’s people like you
也是你这种 who come here just to cause trouble.
故意找茬的人滚 Tell your manager
让你们经理 to come to the entrance.
来门口一趟 I don’t want to see
我不想看到一些 any unnecessary people here.
无谓的人在这 Did you hear me, kid?
听到了吗小子 This isn’t
这地方就不是 a place for you.
你该来的 Get out of here now.
赶紧给我滚蛋 If you know what’s good for you,
你要是识相的话 leave on your own.
自己先走吧 Don’t wait for someone
不要等会人家 to officially kick you out.
下逐客令了 Don’t make a scene.
闹得太难看 Su
苏 Miss Su.
苏小姐 Why are you here?
您怎么在这 If you have any instructions,
有吩咐 please feel free to say them.
您尽管说 Manager Chen.
陈经理 This guy is causing trouble in the hotel.
这个小子在酒店碍事 This hotel is owned by my big brother.
这个酒店是我大哥开的 Hurry up and throw him out for me.
赶紧把他给我扔出去 So he doesn’t
免得让这个人 break our rules.
坏了我们的规矩 Sir,
这位先生 a guest has complained that you’re too loud.
有客人投诉您太吵了 If you keep this up,
您要是还是这样 I’ll have to ask you to leave.
我就要请您离开了 You’re kicking me out?
赶我 Why kick me out and not him?
你凭什么赶我不赶他 This restaurant
这酒楼 is owned by my big brother.
可是我大哥开的 Sir,
这位先生 please come with me.
请跟我来 Got it.
我知道了 The manager is definitely just putting on a show.
经理肯定是装装样子 Take him inside first.
先把他带进去 Then, when no one is around,
然后再趁没人的时候 Throw him out.
把他扔出来 So no one else sees.
免得让别人看见 Did you notice
你有没有觉得 That woman’s silhouette
那个女人的背影 Really looks like a big star.
特别像大明星 Su Qinghan.
苏清寒呀 Class reunion.
同学会 Organized by the old class monitor.
老班长组织的 Looks like your classmates
看来你的同学们 Are pretty enthusiastic.
都还挺热情的嘛 Some are a bit special.
个别比较特殊 Alright, go on in.
行了你进去吧 I’m right next door.
我就在隔壁 Call me if you need anything.
有事叫我 Miss Su.
苏小姐 Thank you.
谢谢 Don’t be
以后啊可别 So messy next time.
这么狼狈了 I can’t always
我可不是每一次 Show up in time
都能及时出现 To save you,
救你的 Little brother.
小弟弟 This is already the second time
这已经是她 She’s helped me.
第二次帮我了 Why?
为什么 Everyone’s here.
人都到齐了 We’re just waiting for you, Feibai.
就等你了飞白 Hurry, hurry, hurry.
快快快 I thought you were being held up.
我还以为被扣下了呢 We had to beg and plead,
是求爷爷告奶奶 just to get the manager
才让经理把你 to let you in, right?
放进来的吧 That’s exactly it.
可不是呢 How could someone like him
他这种人怎么跟 compare to you, Brother Zhao?
赵哥您比呢 I saw everything downstairs
刚才我在酒楼下面 at the restaurant just now.
可都看到了 All the staff treated you,
那服务员都对赵哥您 Brother Zhao, with such respect.
毕恭毕敬的呢 It’s been a long time since I saw you, Jiajia.
佳佳也好久没见了 I heard that you’re
听说你跟 with Young Master Shen now.
沈少在一起了 Young Master Shen’s family runs
沈少家可是开 a powerful entertainment company.
娱乐公司的厉害呀 It’s really not that impressive.
其实也没有了 In Pingchuan,
我们平川呀 he only has a shareholder dad.
他是因为有一个 It’s nothing special.
股东的爸爸啊 Not as impressive as some people.
没有多厉害的 Unlike certain others.
这不像某些人 She became the manager of Su Group all on her own.
靠自己成为了 The manager of Su Group.
苏氏集团的主管 A manager.
那主管 How does a manager compare to a shareholder?
怎么跟股东比呢 You’re still too kind-hearted.
你还是心太善良了 I heard you two are getting married.
听说你俩要结婚了 Why not now?
怎么现在 Oh, stop prying.
哎呀别瞎打听 Feibai, you’re late.
来飞白来迟 You owe us three drinks as punishment.
先自罚三杯啊 Why punish me?
罚什么罚 She’s a big manager now.
人家现在可是大主管 Who dares to punish her?
谁能罚的起啊 You should’ve listened to me back then.
当初就应该听我的 Don’t keep pestering Lu Jia.
别对人家陆佳 Don’t keep pestering her.
死缠烂打 That’s why your breakup looks so bad now.
以至于现在分手了 It’s all so ugly.
都这么难看 Zhao Lei, that’s enough.
赵磊差不多行了 We’re all classmates here.
大家都是同学 Yeah, Zhao.
是啊赵哥 Feelings are unpredictable.
这感情这种事 You never know how things will turn out.
说不准的 How can you say that?
怎么说不准啊 He used to be all alone.
以前是个人 And he’s still broke now.
现在照样是穷光蛋 A toad trying to eat swan meat.
癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 Can’t even gather 660,000 yuan for the betrothal gift.
66万的彩礼 Not even close.
都凑不齐 Stop embarrassing yourself.
别出来丢人了 My relationship with Lu Jia
我跟陆佳的事 isn’t for you to judge.
还轮不着你来评价 I’m saying it anyway.
老子就说了 You’re just a penniless loser.
你个穷酸 What can you do to me?
能拿我怎么样啊 Zhao Lei, that’s enough.
赵磊你够了 That’s enough, seriously.
差不多行了 What did I say that’s wrong?
我哪里说错了啊 Isn’t he just by himself?
他就是一个人吗 Whether I have money or not
我有没有钱 has nothing to do with you.
都跟你没关系 But show some respect when you speak.
但你说话放尊重些 Can you really make that much money in a month?
你一个月 Can you earn that much in a month?
挣得了这么多钱吗 Zhao, just let it go.
赵哥算了 We’re all classmates here.
大家都同学一场 But today I have to say something about him.
我今天偏要说他 Feibai, this is your life.
飞白你这辈子 This is how it’s going to be.
就这样了 You’re just a worker.
就是一个打工的 You can’t even keep a woman.
连个女人都留不住 If that’s the case, what kind of man are you?
你不是男人是什么 Zhao Lei, will you ever stop?
赵磊你有完没完 Feibai works at Su Group.
飞白在苏氏集团上班 He got that job on his own.
那是靠他自己 He earned it with his own ability.
本事挣的 But you rely on your brother all day.
你呢成天靠你哥 You just mess around, eat, and wait to die.
在外面混吃等死 What right do you have to judge him?
你有什么资格说他 Stop pretending to be a good guy.
你少给我装好人 Everyone knows back then,
当初谁不知道 you wrote her a love letter.
你给人家写情书 And she rejected you.
被人家拒了 Now that she’s dumped him,
现在他被人甩了 you think
你就觉得 you’ve got a chance?
你有机会了吗 What nonsense are you talking about?
你胡说什么 Back when we took our graduation photos,
当年拍毕业照 you were standing behind her.
你站在她的身后 Your eyes,
眼睛啊 were practically glued to her.
都快粘到人家身上了 Now that she’s broken up,
现在人家分手了 you think you have a chance.
你觉得你有机会 You think you’re picking up someone secondhand,
你觉得你捡个二手货 and you’re happy about it, aren’t you?
你很开心是吗 If you ask me,
要我说呀 Lin Wei and Chen Feibai
这林薇和陈飞白 actually make a good match.
还挺般配的嘛 One person,
一个人 one secondhand nobody wants,
一个没人要的二手货 it’s a match made in heaven.
天造地设呀 Who says nobody wants him?
谁说他没人要 This beautiful lady,
这位美女 is she also from our class?
也是我们班的吗 Why don’t I remember her?
我怎么没有印象啊 What brings you here?
你怎么来了 I looked for you everywhere outside,
我在外面找了一圈 but I couldn’t find you.
都没找见你人 So I came in to check.
这不就进来看看 Why aren’t you welcoming me?
怎么不欢迎我啊 Oh, that’s not what I meant.
哎呀我不是那个意思 Beautiful lady.
美女 You know this person too?
你也认识这个人啊 Didn’t I already tell you?
我不都跟你说了吗 If you need anything, come to me.
有事找我呀 I’m talking to you.
我跟你说话呢 Why are you pretending?
你装什么呢啊 Why is a lackey acting all high and mighty?
一个托装什么高贵呢 It’s just because you have money.
还不是有钱 That’s the only reason you got in.
就能上的货 I’m warning you.
我警告你 Watch your mouth.
嘴巴放干净点 Am I wrong?
我说的不对吗 A loser like you
就你这种loser can still get a girlfriend?
还能找着女朋友 Hey, beautiful.
美女 How much did he pay you?
他给你多少钱 I’ll give you ten times more.
我给你10倍 You?
就你 Is that too little?
嫌少 I’ll give you a hundred times more.
我给你100倍 I’ve got plenty of money.
我有的是钱 As long as you’re open enough,
只要你放的够开 I can give you even more.
我就能给的更多 Alright then.
好啊 Sure.
好啊 How do you want to play?
你想怎么玩 Am I wrong?
我说的不对吧 Isn’t it rented?
你不是租的 Could it really be his?
还能是真的 A man like Chen Feibai,
陈飞白这种男人 Could he even get a girlfriend?
他能找着女朋友 Brother Zhao was right.
赵哥说的没错 Back in school, Chen Feibai
陈飞白上学的时候 Was so dull.
就木讷 Now he’s ended up like this,
现在混成这样 Let alone attracting a beautiful woman.
更别说是美女了 Even if any female chased him,
就是有母的追他 It would just be a mosquito.
那也只是蚊子了 With his conditions,
就是就他这条件 What woman would
哪个女的愿意 Want to suffer with him?
跟着他遭罪呀 Good looks
长得好看 Can’t put food on the table.
也不能当饭吃吧 Everyone knows Chen Feibai
大家都清楚陈飞白 What kind of person he is.
是什么样的人 He’s just trash.
他就是一个垃圾 Stop fooling yourself.
别自欺欺人了 Who says nobody wants him?
谁说他没人要 Let me formally introduce
正式介绍一下 Myself.
我 I’m Chen Feibai’s girlfriend.
就是陈飞白的女朋友 What?
什么 You’re his girlfriend?
你是他的女朋友 That’s impossible.
这这不可能 I think he’s pretty nice.
我觉得他挺好的 So I decided to be with him.
就跟他在一起了 What?
怎么 Is that a problem?
不行吗 And you—
还有你 You’re his ex-girlfriend.
就是他前女友 Yes.
是 Not much taste, huh?
眼光不怎么样嘛 Were you just showing off your wealth?
刚刚是你在炫富 I’ll pay for this table’s bill.
这桌单由我买了 From now on,
以后 Chen Feibai will be
陈飞白就是 this restaurant’s top customer.
这家店的顶级用户 All his expenses
他的所有消费 will be covered by me.
都由我买单 If that’s not enough,
不够的话 I’ve got this card too.
还有这张卡 Feibai,
飞白 I really stood up for you today.
我今天可是帮你撑腰了 How do you plan to thank me?
你打算怎么报答我呀 Come outside with me.
你跟我出来一下 I have something to say to you.
我有话跟你说 Impossible.
不可能 How could Chen Feibai possibly
陈飞白怎么可能 have a girlfriend like that?
有这种女朋友 This has to be fake.
这绝对是假的 Exactly.
就是 She has such a great figure,
身材那么好 and she’s so rich,
还那么有钱 yet she actually likes Chen Feibai?
居然能看上陈飞白 Most likely,
八成呀 they’re just putting on a show for us.
是给我们演戏看的 Maybe it’s actually true.
说说不定是真的呢 True? No way.
真什么真 Look at her,
你看她 she’s wearing a mask the whole time,
从头到尾戴个口罩 hiding her face.
藏头露尾的 She must be ugly.
肯定是个丑女 That’s right.
就是呀 With a mask on,
戴着口罩 who knows what she really looks like?
谁知道她长什么样子 Maybe she has scars on her face,
指不定脸上有疤 or maybe she’s got buck teeth for all we know.
说不准还是个龅牙呢 But she said
但是她说 she would pay for this dinner.
这次饭局由她买单 She even said from now on,
还说以后的饭局 she’d cover all his meals.
都由她帮他买单 Could it be
这该不会 Chen Feibai really landed himself a sugar mommy?
陈飞白真傍上富婆了吧 A sugar mommy?
富婆 No way.
怎么可能 Just look at Chen Feibai.
就凭陈飞白那个男人 I’m telling you,
我告诉你 maybe all this money
说不定这钱啊 is borrowed.
都是借来的 Just to show off in front of me.
就是为了在我面前装阔 We need to come up with a way
得想个办法 to get her mask off.
把她口罩摘了 I don’t believe I can’t deal with her.
我不信还治不了她了 What exactly are you trying to do?
你到底想干什么呀 I’m backing you up.
我帮你撑腰呀 Isn’t this a bit much?
这样不好吧 What if they
要是让他们 find out about it?
知道了怎么办 Pathetic.
没出息 As long as they don’t find out, it’s fine.
不被他们发现不就行了 Alright, that’s enough.
哎呀行了 Worst case, we just leave now.
大不了我们现在就走 Enough already.
行了吧 But…
可是 Feibai and I still have something to do.
我和飞白还有事 We’re going to head out first.
我们就先走了 Don’t go!
别呀 It’s been so long since we’ve seen each other.
好长时间不见了 Why are you leaving so soon?
怎么这么快就走了呀 I’ll book a KTV.
我定个KTV Let’s go inside and sit for a while.
咱们一会去里面坐坐 We can chat some more.
再聊一聊 No, we really do have something urgent.
不了我们确实还有急事 It’s been so long since we’ve seen each other.
这么久不见 You just sit for a bit and then leave?
坐这么一会就走了 What,
怎么 do you look down on us?
是瞧不起我们呀 Or
还是 do you have some shameful secret?
有什么见不得人的秘密 Right now,
我们现在 we really do have something urgent to handle.
确实有急事要处理 Don’t judge us
别用你的龌龊心思 with your dirty mind.
揣度我们 What urgent matter
什么急事 is more important than a class reunion?
比同学聚会还重要 If you’re not feeling guilty, then what is it?
你们不是心虚是什么 Today,
今天 if you don’t go to KTV,
你们要是不去KTV you’re disrespecting me,
就是不给我面子 and everyone else here.
也不给大家面子 Fine, then we’ll accept your invitation.
行那就恭敬不如从命 We’ll go.
那我们去 Great!
好啊 I’ve already booked the private room.
包间我已经订好了 No leaving tonight unless we’ve had enough fun.
今天不尽兴可不许走 You can tell they’re up to no good.
他们一看就不怀好意你 Come on, do you know who I am?
拜托我是谁啊 I’m not afraid of them.
怕他们 Why does this feel so familiar?
这感觉怎么似曾相识 Cheers!
干杯 Nice to meet you, beautiful.
美女初次见面 Let me toast you.
我敬你一杯 Feibai, that’s not right.
飞白这可就不对了 Your girlfriend is drinking.
你女朋友喝酒 Why are you stopping her?
你挡什么呀 We’re just having fun with her.
我们就是跟她玩一玩 It’s not like we’re going to do anything to her.
又不会把她怎么样 Are you really that scared?
怎么你真害怕 If she gets drunk, she’ll slip up.
她喝醉了露馅 Aren’t you afraid of being exposed?
你就不怕暴露吗 Don’t worry, I’ve got it under control.
放心吧我有数 I can drink.
我可以喝 But if I drink one glass,
但是我喝一杯 You have to drink three.
你要喝三杯 Fine.
好啊 It’s your turn, drink up.
到你了喝吧 Her stomach’s not good, I’ll drink for her.
她胃不好我替她喝 You’re protecting her too much.
太护了吧 Are you really that afraid she’ll show her face?
真怕她露脸啊 Chen Feibai used to protect me a lot.
这陈飞白之前 He really looked out for me before.
对我也挺护着的 It’s a shame.
可惜啊 Too bad you’re not worthy.
可惜你不配 This can’t go on like this.
这么下去也不是个办法 Go.
去 Get me a spinning wheel.
给我弄个转盘去 She’ll definitely slip up eventually.
她一定会露出破绽 Go.
去 Just drinking isn’t much fun.
光喝酒多没意思呀 Let’s all play a game.
我们大家玩个游戏吧 Truth or Dare.
真心话大冒险 How about the loser drinks?
输了的人喝酒怎么样 Sure, sounds good.
行可以 So, truth or dare?
说吧真心话呀 Or dare?
还是大冒险呀 Dare.
大冒险 Alright, then take off your mask.
好那就摘口罩 You really want to see my face that much?
你就这么想看我的脸 Why not show us?
怎么不给看啊 It’s not impossible.
也不是不行 Could she really be a beauty?
难道她真是个美女 No way.
不可能 She must have a scar on the other side of her face.
她另一边脸上一定有疤 Let’s leave it at that for now.
就先这样吧 After all,
毕竟 You never said you had to take it all off.
你也没说必须要全摘呀 You…
你 How about we just go back?
要不我们还是回去吧 It’s my turn next.
接下来该我了 Truth or dare.
真心话呀 Why did you break up with Lu Jia?
你跟陆佳为什么分手 Was it because you’re too poor?
是不是因为你太穷 She didn’t think you were good enough.
人家看不上你啊 If he doesn’t want to say it, I’ll say it for him.
他不想说我替他说 Because Lu Jia thought he was poor.
因为陆家嫌他穷 She hooked up with Shen Pingchuan.
勾搭上了沈平川 And in his ride-share car,
而且在他代驾的车里 They were being all lovey-dovey.
卿卿我我的 He caught them in the act.
被他当场发现 What?
怎么 Do you want me to give you more details?
还要我说的更详细点吗 Like,
比如 Were they wearing clothes at the time?
他们当时穿没穿衣服呀 How would she know?
她怎么知道 You’re making this up!
你胡说 Am I making it up?
我是不是胡说 You know the truth yourself.
你自己心里清楚 What a coincidence.
怎么这么巧呀 It’s you again.
又是你啊 This time we’re doing a dare.
这次玩大冒险 Take off my mask for me.
你给我摘口罩 Take it all off, or else
全摘要不然 You’ll have to drink three bottles as punishment.
罚你三瓶酒 I’ll drink for her.
我替她喝 Fine.
好啊 Then drink all of these.
那你把这些酒都喝了 You’re really going all out.
你这么拼啊 Protecting her like this,
这么护着她 Are you afraid she’ll show her face
该不会是害怕她露脸 and embarrass you?
丢你的人吧 Don’t worry, if she’s ugly, just break up.
放心丑了就赶紧分手 None of us will laugh at you.
我们大家又不笑话你 Right?
是不是 I said she can’t drink.
说了她不能喝 I
我 I can.
我能 I don’t need you to drink for me.
我不用你替 Why are you still wearing a mask to drink?
这喝酒还要戴口罩 What else could she be but ugly?
这不是丑八怪是什么呀 Fine, I don’t believe it today.
行今天我就不信了 It’s you again.
又是你啊 Okay, now it’s truth or dare.
来现在是大冒险 Take off your mask.
摘口罩 Take it all off.
全摘 Don’t touch her.
别碰她 Either drink,
要么喝酒 or take off your mask.
要么摘口罩 You choose one.
你自己选一个 Do you really want to see my face that badly?
你就这么想看我的脸吗 Aren’t you afraid I’ll look better than Lu Jia?
不怕我比陆佳好看 You’ll hurt her feelings.
伤了她的心 I’m not afraid at all.
我才不怕呢 Stop talking nonsense.
少废话 Drink.
喝 Or take it off.
还是摘 Don’t.
别 Hurry up.
快点 Stop stalling.
别磨磨唧唧的 Su.
苏 Su Qinghan.
苏清寒 You’re the superstar Su Qinghan.
你就是大明星苏清寒 Did I see that right?
我没看错吧 She’s actually from the entertainment industry.
竟然是娱乐圈的 That’s Su Qinghan.
那个苏清寒 How is she
她怎么跟 with Chen Feibai?
陈飞白在一块啊 No way.
不 No, no, no, no, that’s impossible.
不不不不不不可能 What,
怎么 do you still think
现在还觉得 I’m someone Chen Feibai hired?n
我是陈飞白租来的吗 No.
不 Miss Su.
苏小姐 I didn’t recognize greatness when I saw it.
我有眼不识泰山 I was wrong.
我错了 Please forgive me.
你饶了我吧 What?
怎么 Weren’t you just acting all arrogant?
刚才不是还很嚣张吗 You said Chen Feibai was unwanted trash.
说陈飞白是没人要的垃圾 And you said I was someone who’d sleep with anyone for money.
还说我是给钱就能上的货 No, no, no.
不不不 Miss Su.
苏小姐 I-I-I…
我我我 I was just joking with him.
我这都是跟他开玩笑的 Right?
对吧 It was just a joke with you.
是跟你开玩笑的 A joke?
开玩笑 A joke should make everyone laugh.
开玩笑也得大家觉得好笑 That’s what makes it a joke.
才叫玩笑 Since you love joking so much,
既然你这么爱开玩笑 how about
那不如 I get you trending online?
我送你上热搜 Let everyone have a laugh at your expense.
让大家也开开你的玩笑 Miss Su.
苏小姐 I’m just messing around.
我是闹着玩的 Feibai.
飞白 Isn’t it true?
是不是 We were just joking around.
我们是闹着玩的嘛 Right?
对吧啊 Where’s your mask?
你的口罩呢 It’s fine.
没事 If they want to watch, let them watch.
他们想看就让他们看 After all, they’re the ones who can’t show their faces.
毕竟见不得人的是他们 Not us, right?
不是我们不是吗 Miss Su.
苏小姐 You see, this is just a misunderstanding.
你看这事是误会 Where’s our Brother Zhao?
咱们赵哥呢 He’s just a bit blunt by nature.
他就是性格有点直 He really didn’t mean any harm.
真的没有任何恶意的 Please don’t be so petty.
您别这么斤斤计较 No harm?
没恶意 You forced us to drink with ill intent.
你们恶意灌酒 You insulted us maliciously.
恶意谩骂 You call that no harm?
你管这叫没恶意 So…
那 So what do you want?
那你想怎么样 I want you to apologize.
我要你道歉 Miss Su.
苏小姐 I was the one who offended you.
是我冒犯了你 I’m sorry.
我对不起你 I can apologize to you.
我可以向你道歉 But he
但是他 Why
怎么 isn’t willing
不愿意 Then let’s have everyone
那我们还是让大家 judge for themselves
评评理吧 Brother Zhao
赵哥 You should apologize
你还是道歉吧 That’s Su Qinghan
那可是苏清寒 Her fans are really strong
粉丝战斗力很强的 If this gets exposed
要是真曝光 You’ll be in trouble
你可就麻烦了 I
我 I apologize
我道歉 Louder
大点声 I’m sorry
对不起 And you
你呢 I
我 If you’re not satisfied
如果你不满意的话 Make him say it until you’re satisfied
让他喊到你满意为止 Look
你看看 Then
那就 Say it a few more times
再叫几声呗 You
你 I’m sorry
对不起 And what about you all
还有你们呢 That Fei Bai
那个飞白 Was egging things on just now
刚才起哄 It was my fault
是我不对 I apologize to you
我给你道歉 Sorry, sorry
对不起对不起 I was wrong too
我也错了 I shouldn’t have said that about you
我刚刚不该那么说你的 Please don’t take it to heart
您可千万别计较 It’s good that you know you were wrong.
知道错了就好 If you dare do this again,
以后要是再敢这样 it won’t be so simple next time.
可就没这么简单了 Let’s go.
我们走 Feibai.
飞白 She obviously likes you.
她一看就喜欢你 What,
怎么 aren’t you going to catch up with her?
不再叙叙旧 No.
不了 I was the one who got her into trouble today.
今天本来就是我连累了她 She’ll definitely find someone who likes her.
她一定会找到喜欢她的人 So, where are we going now?
话说我们现在要去哪啊 Of course,
当然 we’re going to my place.
是去我家 Your place?
你家 Don’t just stand at the door.
别在门口杵着了 Come in.
进来吧 Okay.
好 Go take a shower.
赶紧洗个澡 And change your clothes.
换身衣服 You smell like alcohol.
一身酒气 Oh.
哦 Well,
那 you’re just standing there.
呆呆的 All done showering.
洗完啦 Have a seat wherever you like.
随便坐呀 It’s so empty in here.
你这空荡荡的 There’s not even a sofa.
连个沙发都没有 Where am I supposed to sit?
我能坐哪啊 Oh, come on.
哎呀 I don’t really live in this house very often.
我不太常住这个房子 Why don’t you just make do?
你要不将就一下 Sit on the floor.
坐地上 Wait a second.
等等 This is…
这是 This is Qingqian.
这是清浅 What’s your relationship with her?
你跟她什么关系 I forgot about this photo.
忘了还有这张照片 What’s your relationship with her?
你跟她什么关系啊 Su Qinghan and Su Qingqian.
苏清寒苏清浅 Sounds like sisters, just from the names.
这一听就是姐妹啊 Su Qingqian is my older sister.
苏清浅是我姐姐 You’re Qingqian’s sister?
你是清浅的姐姐 So…
所以 You’re my sister too.
你也是我姐 You helped me outside the hotel before.
之前你在酒店门口帮我 You stood up for me at the karaoke bar.
KTV你又替我撑腰 And…
还有 You signed the contract for me directly.
签约的时候你直接签字 It was all because of this connection, wasn’t it?
都是因为这层关系啊 Otherwise, what did you think?
那不然你以为呢 Do you think I have time every day
我一天有时间 to run around after you, a junior employee?
围着你这个小职员转 Well,
那 what about Su Qingqian?
那苏清浅她 Of course she knows.
她当然知道了 You’re the only one kept in the dark,
只有你蒙在鼓里 and now you’re surprised.
在这惊奇 See?
就知道 Alright, that’s enough.
哎呀呀行了 Stop wasting time here.
别在这废话了 If you have time,
有这时间不如 why not make the bed?
把床铺一铺 The bed?
床 Am I sleeping in the bed?
我睡床吗 Otherwise, where else?
不然呢 Sleep in your bed.
睡你的床 Well,
这好 it seems
好像 that’s not really appropriate.
不太合适吧 Why?
怎么 You don’t want to?
你不愿意啊 Or
还是说 do you think my bed is too small
你嫌我床太小 to fit
睡不下 two people?
两个人 No, no.
不是不是 It’s not that I’m unwilling.
不是不愿意 It’s just…
只是 We’re a man and a woman, after all.
我们俩男女有别 So,
这样 it’s really inappropriate.
太不合适了 It’s not appropriate.
不合适 Then I can’t just
那我也不能 find you a random spot
随便给你找个地方 and make you settle for it.
让你将就呀 I’ll sleep on the floor.
我打地铺 I’m fine sleeping on the floor.
我睡地上就行 That way it doesn’t take up space,
这样既不占地方 and it’s not inconvenient.
也不会不方便 It’s pretty good.
挺好的 Sleep on the floor?
打地铺 The floor is really cold.
这地上很凉的 It’s not cold, not at all.
不凉不凉 I’m tough.
我火力壮 This quilt looks pretty thick.
这褥子看起来挺厚的 It should be warm enough.
应该挺暖和的 Hey.
喂 Are you insisting on sleeping on the floor
你坚持要打地铺 because you don’t want to sleep near me?
你是不是嫌弃我 No, that’s not it.
不是啊 I just like sleeping on the floor.
我就是喜欢打地铺 Ever since I was little,
我从小啊 I’ve always preferred sleeping somewhere firm.
就喜欢睡硬的地方 Alright.
行吧 Since you insist on sleeping on the floor,
既然你坚持要打地铺 I won’t stop you.
那我也不拦着你了 Good night.
晚安 Silly little brother.
傻弟弟 Su Qinghan.
苏清寒 Why are you up so early?
大清早的干嘛 There’s a bed in the guest room.
客房有床 Why didn’t you say so earlier?
你干嘛不早说 You made me sleep
害得我睡了 on the floor all night.
一晚上地铺 Now my back
现在连腰都 can’t even straighten up.
直不起来了 I told you last night
我昨天晚上 to sleep on the bed.
都跟你说了 You just didn’t want to.
让你睡床 Who do you have to blame?
你自己不愿意 You only have yourself to blame.
你怪谁 But you didn’t say
那你也没说是 it was the guest room bed.
客房的床 You said
是你说 since you don’t usually come home,
你平常不回家 there’s not even a sofa
客厅连个沙发 in the living room.
都没有 How was I supposed to know there was a bed in the guest room?
谁知道客房有床啊 Well, you didn’t ask clearly, did you?
那你也没问清楚啊 I said sleep on the bed.
我说了睡床 You were just imagining
你自己脑子里在想 all sorts of
那些 random things in your head.
乱七八糟的东西 Who can you blame?
你怪谁啊 You did it on purpose.
你就是故意的 You knew I misunderstood,
明知道我误会了 but you still didn’t explain.
还不解释 You’re just like Qing Qian.
你跟清浅一样 You just want to see me embarrassed.
就是想看我出丑 So what if I do?
那又怎么样 I’m still your older sister.
我可是你姐 Don’t act so disrespectful toward me.
别对我没大没小的 You—
你 Enough.
行了 Stop whining.
别嚎了 Hurry up and finish breakfast.
赶紧吃完早餐 I’ll drive you to work.
我送你上班 So you won’t be late.
省得迟到 And get yelled at by your supervisor again.
又被主管骂 A Maybach?
迈巴赫 That’s not President Su’s car either.
这也不是苏总的车 Who would spend so much?
是谁这么大手笔 We’ll find out soon enough.
是谁一会 Just wait and see.
不就知道了 We’re all waiting here.
我们都从这等 Watching closely.
着看着呢 Why are there so many people?
怎么这么多人 Maybe…
要不 I should just…
我还是 Go down later instead.
一会再下去吧 What?
怎么 Get out of my car.
从我车里下去 Is it that embarrassing?
很拿不出手吗 That’s not what I meant.
我不是那个意思 It’s just that right now,
只是我现在 if I get out,
下去的话 people will definitely gossip.
肯定会被传闲话 When that happens—
到时候 What will happen then?
到时候怎么了 I…
我 Enough.
行了 Looks like
我看 someone’s going to be late for work.
某个人上班 Afraid you’ll be late.
怕是要迟到喽 Oh no.
坏了 Fei Bai,
飞白 What’s going on with you?
你这是 Isn’t it obvious?
这还不明显 It’s obvious you’ve hooked up with a rich woman.
明显是傍上富婆了 Don’t touch me.
别碰我 Last night, my sleep—
昨天晚上睡得 My back and waist are so sore.
我腰酸背疼的 Back pain and sore waist.
腰酸背痛 My back hurts.
背疼啊 Stop talking nonsense.
别瞎说 It was just a family member.
就是家里面人 They gave me a ride since it was on the way.
顺路送我 A family member.
家里人 What kind of family member?
什么家里人 Who can afford such an expensive car?
能开这么贵的车 You never mentioned this before.
之前也没听你提过 You really kept it hidden.
藏得够深啊 Feibai.
飞白 No wonder you dared to challenge
难怪之前敢跟 Manager Li before.
李主管叫板 And even got promoted to manager.
还能升主管 Turns out you have connections.
原来是有靠山呐 Oh my god.
我的天 That girl who gave you a ride,
送你的那个女生 Isn’t she a top celebrity?
不是顶流女星 Su Qinghan, right?
苏清寒吗 I thought so too.
我也觉得像 Feibai, come on, tell us.
飞白快给我们说说 You and that top celebrity,
你跟顶流女星 What’s your real relationship?
到底什么关系 Stop making wild guesses.
都别瞎起哄 We’re going to be late for work.
上班要迟到了 Don’t go!
别走啊 President Su
苏总 About the rumors
公司里关于 between Miss Su and Chen Feibai
苏小姐和陈飞白的 circulating in the company,
流言 should we try to control them?
要控制一下吗 No need.
不用 Let’s treat it as laying the groundwork
就当为公布 for revealing Feibai’s identity.
飞白身份做铺垫了 It’s just that
只是 the rumors are getting out of hand.
流言传的太离谱 Could they affect
会不会影响 Feibai’s work here?
飞白在公司的工作 After all, he just got promoted.
毕竟他刚升职 Some colleagues
同事们 think he got it through connections,
觉得他靠关系 so it’s hard for them to accept.
难免不服 Whether they accept it or not,
不服也得服 his ability to secure a deal with Qinghan
他能拿下清寒的 proves he’s capable.
合作证明他有能力 Let him stay in the midst of those comments
就让他在评论里 for a while.
待着吧 It might help him toughen up.
也好磨磨性子 But he’s still young,
只是他毕竟还年轻 too many comments
留言太多 could wear him down.
难免会磨了心性 Then let’s have him achieve
那就让他再做出点 something more.
成绩来 Inform him tomorrow.
明天通知他 Have him come to my office.
让他来我办公室 Coordinate with the new project.
对接新项目 It’s President Su.
是苏总 Where did you go last night?
你昨天晚上去哪了 Why didn’t you come home
为什么一整晚 all night?
不回家 You didn’t answer your phone either.
电话也不接 Last night,
我昨天晚上 my phone died and shut off.
手机没电关机了 I just stayed outside,
就在外面 made do for the night.
凑合了一宿 Yesterday, I went to
我昨天去过 your company.
你们公司了 Your colleague said
你同事说 after work,
你下班之后 you went to a party.
就去聚会了 Did you mess around
是不是在聚会上 at that party?
乱来了 Be honest.
老实交代 I really didn’t mess around.
我真没乱来呀 Why are you questioning me
你怎么跟 like I’m a criminal?
审犯人一样呢 Wait a minute.
等等 No, that’s not right.
不对不对 Shouldn’t you
你是不是 be explaining something
应该跟我解释点 to me?
什么呢 Explain myself?
解释我 What’s there for me to explain?
我有什么好解释的 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 Watch your attitude.
你端正态度 I’m the one criticizing you now.
现在是我在批评你 Really?
真的吗 But last night,
可是我昨晚 I was at a girl’s house
在一个女孩家里 and saw your photo.
看到了你的照片 You were standing next to her,
你跟她站在一起 smiling so warmly together.
笑的特别亲 Her name is Su Qinghan,
她叫苏清寒 and your name is Su Qingqian.
你叫苏清浅 Your names are similar,
你们俩名字像 and you even look a bit alike.
长得也有点像 Tell me,
你说 isn’t that a bit of a coincidence?
是不是有点巧了 Really?
是吗 Well, it really is quite a coincidence.
那还真是巧了 You and Su Qinghan are sisters.
你跟苏清寒是姐妹 Su Qinghan is also my sister.
苏清寒也是我姐 Why didn’t you tell me?
你干嘛不告诉我啊 You never asked.
这你也没问啊 Besides,
再说了 the two of us
我们两个 it’s pretty obvious.
都这么明显了 If you didn’t notice,
你自己看不出来 who’s to blame for that?
怪谁怪谁啊 You.
你 Alright, alright.
好啦好啦 It’s not a big deal.
大不了 About you
你昨天 not coming home last night,
夜不归宿的事 I won’t hold it against you.
我不计较了 No one will mention it again.
这事谁都不提了 Okay.
行吧 But
但是 you have to promise me
你也要向我保证 that from now on,
以后绝对不会 you’ll never stay out all night again.
夜不归宿了 No matter where you go,
不管去哪 you have to tell me.
你都要告诉我 Alright.
好 Then you have to promise me too
那你也要跟我保证 that you’ll never
以后绝对不能 hide anything from me again.
有事再瞒着我 It’s a deal.
一言为定 Wait.
等等 My older sister’s identity,
大姐的身份 I don’t think I’ve mentioned it yet.
我好像还没说 Forget it.
算了 As long as he doesn’t find out,
只要他没发现 it’s as if it never happened.
就没这回事 Let’s go in.
进吧 President Su, you wanted to see me?
苏总您找我 Have a seat.
坐吧 I called you here
叫你来 because there’s a new project.
是有个新项目 CoolNote Entertainment’s subsidiary,
酷记娱乐子公司 CoolNote Fashion.
酷记服饰 I’m planning to have you
我打算让你 take the lead on it.
牵头负责 Me, take the lead?
我牵头 Isn’t this a bit inappropriate?
这样不太合适吧 With my current abilities…
以我现在的能力 You don’t need to worry about that.
这个你不用担心 I chose you.
我选择了你 So I believe you definitely
就相信你一定 have what it takes.
有这个实力 All you need to tell me
你只需要告诉我 is whether you want to do it
你想做 or not.
还是不想 I want to.
我想 Good.
很好 Next,
接下来 I’ll focus all my attention
我会把注意力 on you.
全部放在你身上 You’ll need to work overtime soon
就是最近要加班 to revise the plan.
改方案 It might be a bit tough.
可能会有些辛苦 As long as I can get the plan right,
只要能把方案做好 no matter how hard or tiring it is, I can handle it.
再苦再累我都能熬 Don’t worry.
您放心 I will make sure
我一定会把 the project plan is solid.
项目方案做扎实 I absolutely won’t let
一定不会辜负 you down.
您的期待 It’s great that you have this determination.
你能有这个决心 Very good.
很好 This afternoon, I’ll have Assistant Chen
下午我会让陈助理 send you the materials.
把资料发给你 There’s a meeting at seven tonight.
晚上七点会议 Join me for the meeting.
你跟我开会 Thank you, President Su.
谢谢苏总 I definitely won’t
我一定不会 let you down.
让您失望的 Feibai, wake up.
飞白醒醒 President Su is looking over here.
苏总看过来了 I’m not sleepy.
我没困 I’m just
我就是 memorizing key points with my eyes closed.
闭着眼睛记重点 You guys go on.
你们继续 Okay, President Su.
好的苏总 We’ve done a preliminary screening of
我们初步筛选了 three online channels.
三个线上渠道 They are
分别是 President Su has always emphasized discipline.
苏总向来注重纪律 Normally, if someone zones out in a meeting,
一般有人开会 they’ll be called out.
走神都会被提醒 But this time, Chen Feibai
这一次陈飞白 actually fell asleep.
直接睡着了 And didn’t get scolded.
居然没被骂 Yeah.
是呀 That’s really strange.
真奇怪 Do you think President Su
你说苏总 could actually be
该不会是 Chen Feibai’s distant relative?
陈飞白的远房亲戚 Uh…
这 A distant relative
远房亲戚 is still a relative.
就是他亲戚 President Su is looking over here again.
苏总看过来了 Let’s wrap up for today.
今天就到这吧 Leave the materials here.
把资料留下 You can clock out now.
你们可以下班了 President Su.
苏总 I didn’t mean to fall asleep.
我不是故意睡觉的 It was all my fault.
我都是 I’m sorry.
对不起 Take a seat.
坐吧 Let me explain to you
我来给你讲讲 the key points you missed just now.
你刚刚落下的重点 President Su,
苏总 Actually, you don’t have to do this.
其实您不用这样的 I can just check
我到时候看同事的 my colleague’s meeting notes later.
会议记录就好了 Meeting notes
会议记录 aren’t as detailed as what I remember.
哪有我记得详细 First, tell me,
你先说说 when I was talking earlier
刚刚我在讲 about the Kuji Entertainment brand,
酷记娱乐品牌的时候 do you remember those issues?
你记得那几个疑点 Are you still
你现在 not clear about them?
还是没想通吗 No, I’m still confused.
没想通 For example,
就比如 their co-branded products last year
他们去年的联名款 focused on trends,
侧重于潮流 but this time,
但是这次合作 they also want to cater to
他们又要兼顾 the parent-child demographic.
亲子群体 I couldn’t find
我没有找到 their balance point.
他们的平衡点 Chen,
陈 look,
你看 we can break down the trendy elements
可以把潮流元素 into color schemes and patterns.
拆分成配色图案 For the parent-child collection,
亲子款可以使用 we can use the same pattern in different sizes.
同款不同尺寸的图案 The logic is sound.
逻辑通顺 The data checks out too.
数据也正常 We can hand this plan
可以把这个方案 over to Coolji Entertainment now.
交给酷记娱乐那边了 That’s great.
太好了 We finally got it done.
总算赶出来了 It’s just that
就是有点 I’m starting to feel exhausted.
熬不住了 In two more hours,
还有两个小时 everyone will be back at work.
大家就要回来上班了 I’ll give you a day off.
放你一天假 Go home and
回去好好 get some rest.
休息休息 Once you’re rested,
休息好了 pack your bags
收拾行李 and get ready for the business trip.
准备出差 Business trip?
出差 This event is in City A.
这次的活动在A市 You’re the project manager.
你是项目负责人 But
不过 you can also
你也可以 choose not to go.
不去哦 I’ll go. I can handle it.
我去我能行 The flight is at 9 p.m.
晚上9点的飞机 Don’t be late.
别迟到 I’m late.
迟到了 I’m late.
迟到了 Oh no, oh no.
完了完了 I overslept.
睡过头了 I’m definitely going to miss my flight this time.
这次肯定要误机了 Oh no.
哎呀 I don’t have time to deal with you right now.
我现在没空管你 If you want water, get it yourself.
要喝水自己去倒 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 Look, what’s this?
你看这是什么 This…
这 I packed your power bank,
我把你的充电宝 your change of clothes,
换洗衣物 and a backup of your plan.
还有方案备份 I’ve got it all ready for you.
都给你收拾好了 Why are you just standing there?
傻愣着干什么 The car’s downstairs.
车都在楼下 It’s been waiting for ten minutes.
等10分钟了 Oh my god, sis,
天呐姐 you’re really my
你真是我的 lifesaver.
救命恩人 I owe you so much,
大恩大德 I’ll repay you in my next life.
我来世再报 Wait, hold on,
不对啊 how did you know I was going on a business trip?
你怎么知道我要出差 None of your business.
你管我 Seriously,
一天天 why do you talk so much?
哪那么多废话 If you don’t leave now,
再不走 you really won’t make it.
真来不及 Keeping it a secret forever
一直瞒下去 isn’t a solution either.
也不是办法 Find a chance to talk to him.
找机会跟他说 About big sister’s situation.
大姐的事吧 Flight to City A.
前往A市航班 Passengers who have not boarded,
请未登机的旅客 Please proceed to the boarding gate as soon as possible.
尽快前往登机口 President Su,
苏总 Boarding time is almost up.
登机时间快到了 Feibai still hasn’t arrived.
飞白还没有来 What do you think?
您看 Should we board first?
要不我们先登机 Okay, let’s go.
嗯走吧 Oh no, oh no.
完了完了 Now I’m really late.
这下彻底迟到了 Excuse me, hello.
哎你好 Sorry, may I ask—
麻烦问一下 The flight to City A,
前往A市的航班 Has it already departed?
是不是已经起飞了 Yes,
是的 This flight departed on time
这趟航班在10分钟前 just ten minutes ago.
就已经准时起飞了 It’s over.
完了 Now I’m completely done for.
这下彻底完了 Feibai, you finally made it.
飞白你可算是来了 Assistant Chen.
陈助理 Why are you all here?
你们怎么在这 Hasn’t the flight already taken off?
航班不是已经起飞了吗 President Su knew
苏总知道 you would definitely arrive late.
你肯定会晚来 So he postponed your ticket,
把机票往后 rescheduled it for an hour later.
改签了一小时 Let’s go.
走吧 Everyone is
大家都在 waiting for you in the departure lounge.
候机区等你呢 The ticket has been changed.
改签了 Fei Bai, you really are something.
飞白你可真行啊 President Su is always punctual.
苏总向来守时 Not to mention rescheduling flights,
别说是改签航班 even for meetings,
就连开会 she’s never been late.
都从没迟到过 You’re the first one
你还是头一个 she’s ever waited for because of a ticket change.
让她改机票等的人 Could it be that after
该不会继那个 the Maybach owner,
迈巴赫车主以后 you’re going to get close to the boss now?
你又要榜上老板了吧 Don’t say that.
你可别瞎说 President Su is just a really nice person.
苏总她就是人好 Nice?
人好 Someone was late before,
之前也有人迟到过 and the next day,
第二天 they never showed up at the company again.
就再没在公司见过他 You missed your flight this time,
你这次误机 and you even fell asleep during a meeting before.
之前又在开会上睡觉 Did President Su ever say anything to you?
你看苏总说过你什么吗 Well, that’s true.
哎呀那是 Alright, enough.
得了 No need to explain yourself.
你也别解释了 I just have one thing to say:
我就一句话 If you get rich,
苟富贵 don’t forget me.
勿相忘啊 Why is she
她为什么 so nice to me?
对我这么好 You’ve all been on
大家坐了 such a long flight.
这么久的飞机 It’s been tough for everyone.
都辛苦了 Has everyone
各位房卡 received their room card?
都拿到了吧 Tomorrow’s meeting,
明天的会议 all the major representatives will attend.
各大代表都会去 Let’s stay sharp,
大家打起精神来 and prepare well.
好好准备 Um, President Su,
嗯那个苏总 I think my room card
我的房卡 hasn’t been given out yet.
好像还没发 Yours is with me.
你的在我这 This time, we’ve booked the presidential suite,
这次定的总统套房 it has two bedrooms.
有两间卧室 You’ll be staying in the same suite as me.
你跟我住同一间 It’s convenient for coordination at any time.
方便随时对接 The s—
同 The same suite?
同一间 What’s wrong?
怎么了 Do you have a problem with that?
你有意见 Fei Bai, not bad!
飞白可以啊 Sharing a suite with President Su,
跟苏总住套房 You’re the only one who gets that!
你还是独一份啊 Alright,
行了 everyone go get some rest.
大家都回去休息吧 Good work, everyone.
辛苦 Let’s go.
走吧 If we rise to wealth,
苟富贵 let’s not forget each other.
勿相忘 Could she really be interested in me?
难道她真的 Is she actually into me?
对我有意思 So this is such a huge suite.
原来是这么大的套间 The two bedrooms are so far apart.
两个卧室离得那么远 I told you, President Su,
我就说苏总 How could that be possible?
怎么可能 Come to my room for a moment.
来我房间一趟 President Su.
苏总 If it’s something important, let’s talk tomorrow.
有什么事还是明天说吧 It’s too late now.
现在太晚了 Are you very tired?
你很累吗 This is really important.
这件事很重要 We have to confirm it tonight.
今晚必须确认 Confirm?
确认 Confirm what?
确认什么 Confirm whether I know my place.
确认我识不识相 Whether I’m willing to be taken advantage of.
愿不愿意被潜吗 What should I do?
怎么办 I’m talking to you.
我在跟你说话呢 Can you hear me?
听得到吗 President Su.
苏总 I’ll head back to my room first.
我先回房间 Let me put down my suitcase.
把行李箱放一下 Once I put it away,
放好之后 I’ll come right back.
马上回来 Hurry up.
快点 I will.
我会的 What should I do?
怎么办 It’s one thing to stay in the same suite,
同住一套房就算了 but now she’s asking me to go
这么晚还让我去 to her room this late.
她房间 What that person said
那个人说的 can’t possibly be true, right?
不会是真的吧 If we become successful,
苟富贵 let’s not forget each other.
勿相忘 No, this won’t do.
哎呀不行 I have to
我一定要 think of a solution.
想个办法 Go in.
进 This is tomorrow’s event schedule.
这是明天活动的流程表 Take a look at this.
你看看这个 Why are you
你怎么 dressed like that?
穿成这样啊 President Su,
苏总 I know you
我知道您 value me,
器重我 and I’m very grateful
也很感谢您 for the opportunities you’ve given me.
给我机会 But I can’t accept
但是职场潜规则 the workplace unspoken rules.
我不能接受 I want to
我想靠 work on projects using my own abilities.
自己的能力做项目 I don’t want to take any shortcuts.
不想走别的路子 Unspoken rules?
潜规则 I asked you to come here
我叫你过来 because tomorrow
是因为明天 we need to present our plan to Kuji during the handover.
跟酷记对接要演示方案 You’re not very familiar with the process or the details.
你从流程到细节 You’re not very skilled at them.
都不太熟练 So I wanted you to come over.
所以我想叫你过来 And go through it once.
对一遍 Oh.
哦 I thought…
我还以为 Thought what?
以为什么 Thought I was going to hit on you?
以为我要潜规则你啊 Oh.
哦 Sorry, President Su.
对不起苏总 I really didn’t know.
真不知道 What are you all thinking about all day long?
你们一天到晚 Seriously, what goes through your minds?
到底在想什么 This time, for the meeting with Kuji,
这次跟酷记对接 I want you to go on stage.
我想让你上台 This is the first official collaboration
这是你牵头项目的 for a project you’re leading.
第一次正式对接 Do your best.
好好表现 Me, on stage?
我上台 Then…
那 What if I mess it up?
那万一我搞砸了 Then practice more.
那就多练 Let’s start now.
现在开始 Begin with the background plan introduction.
从背景方案介绍 Then move on to the cooperation highlights.
到合作亮点 Go through it all from beginning to end.
你从头到尾讲一遍 I’ll be watching you.
我盯着你 Until you master it.
直到熟练为止 Coolji Apparel.
酷记服饰 For this offline event,
本次线下活动的 the core requirement
核心需求 is to keep the trendy elements
是保留潮流元素的 while also considering the parent-child group.
同时兼顾亲子群体 Our plan will achieve this by
我们的方案将通过 Slow down your speech a bit here.
这里语速放慢一点 Emphasize the key points.
重点突出 Highlight the innovation in parent-child collaboration.
亲子合作的创新点 Their Coolji Entertainment
他们酷记娱乐 values this the most.
最重视这个 Our plan
我们的方案 will use trendy merchandise in matching styles but different sizes
将通过同款不同尺寸的 and a DIY parent-child experience area
潮流周边设计 to meet
以及DIY亲子体验区 the needs of both teenagers and parents.
同时满足 The needs of both teenagers and parents.
青少年和家长的需求 So,
原来 she’s been supporting me for so long.
她陪我熬了这么久 The core requirement of Kuqi Entertainment’s offline event
酷奇娱乐本次线下 is to retain trendy elements
活动的核心需求 while expanding the parent-child customer base.
是保留潮流元素的同时 Our plan
拓展亲子客群 will be implemented across the following three dimensions.
我们的方案 One,
将以下三个维度落地 breaking down trendy elements.
一 Two,
潮流元素的拆解 Mr. Su,
二 your colleague at your company
苏总 has a very thorough understanding of
贵司这位同事对 the proposal.
方案理解非常透彻呀 Especially regarding the design of the parent-child
尤其是对亲子 DIY area,
DIY区的设计 it completely hits
完全踩中了 our key requirements.
我们的需求点 I didn’t expect Feibai to be so articulate.
没想到飞白这么能说 I was worried he’d get nervous
之前还担心他紧张 and make mistakes before.
出错呢 Yeah,
是啊 it’s like he’s a whole new person.
简直跟脱胎换骨了一样 President Su really knows how to nurture talent.
苏总真是会培养人 It’s rare for young people to have such poise.
年轻人有这样的台风 And professionalism.
和专业度 It’s truly remarkable.
真是难得 But it’s also his own hard work.
还是他自己努力 He performed well.
表现不错 There’s an industry salon tonight.
今晚还有个行业沙龙 You should get ready for it too.
你也去准备一下 Assistant Chen.
陈助理 Go help him pick up his clothes.
你去带他拿下衣服 Okay.
好 Here, this is what President Su prepared for you.
喏这是苏总给你准备的 Formal attire.
正装 Look at the tailoring and fabric.
这剪裁这面料 It must be expensive.
肯定很贵吧 It’s not just the tailoring and fabric.
何止是剪裁面料 Even the size
连尺寸 was specially instructed by President Su.
都是苏总特意吩咐过的 President Su rarely does this.
苏总很少这样 Takes a special interest in someone.
看中一个人 Don’t let her down.
你可不要辜负她的期望 Okay.
好 I’ll do my best.
我一定会努力的 Not bad.
不错 It really suits you.
很衬你 I’ll take you
一会我带你 to meet some important people in a bit.
去见几个重要人物 Stay sharp.
你机灵点 President Wang.
王总 This is Chen Feibai,
这是我们项目的 the core member of our project.
核心成员陈飞白 This time,
这次的项目 he’s leading the project implementation.
就是由他牵头落地的 Mr. Chen,
陈先生 I just listened to your presentation
刚才在会议室 in the meeting room.
听了你的演示 Your ideas are very clear.
思路很清晰啊 We should communicate more
以后有机会 when we get the chance.
可以多交流 Thank you for your recognition, President Wang.
谢谢王总的认可 I hope you can guide me more in the future.
以后还请您多指点 President Wang,
王总 your company specializes in parent-child cultural creativity.
你们公司是做亲子文创 Feibai has a lot of new ideas
飞白在潮流和亲子 in the field combining trends and parent-child themes.
结合的赛道上 He has a lot of fresh perspectives.
有很多新想法 Really? Young heroes have always risen early.
是吗自古英雄出少年 It’s good for young people to have ideas.
年轻人有想法是个好事 This is my business card.
这是我的名片 I’ll have my assistant connect with you later.
回头让助理给你对接 Let’s talk again soon.
我们再聊聊 Qinghan.
清寒 Sis.
姐 When did you get a younger brother?
你什么时候多了个弟弟 It’s a long story.
说来话长 Lin Wan, heiress of the Lin Group.
林晚林氏集团千金 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 Project manager for Su Group.
苏氏集团项目的负责人 His speech outside just now,
刚刚他在门外的发言 you heard it too.
你也听到了 Hello, Mr. Chen.
陈先生你好 I’m Lin Wan.
我是林晚 I’m currently working on trendy accessory design.
目前在做潮流饰品设计 I’ve heard Ms. Su talk about it before.
之前听苏总聊过 She said
她说 you have some interesting ideas about parent-child scene design.
您对亲子场景的设计 Very creative.
很有想法 Hello, Ms. Lin.
林小姐你好 My name is Chen Feibai.
我叫陈飞白 You’re too kind.
您过奖了 Actually, if this project succeeds,
其实项目能成 it’s all thanks to Ms. Su’s guidance.
都是苏总指点的好 I’m just helping out.
我就是打打下手 That’s still very impressive.
那也非常厉害了 Can someone please pay attention to me?
能不能有人理理我呀 Why are you here too?
你怎么也来了 I’ve been standing here for ages, you know.
我都在这站好久了好吧 Someone’s eyes have been
某人眼里边一直 staring at Miss Lin the whole time.
盯着林小姐看 It’s like no one else exists for her.
简直就是目不旁人啊 No, that’s not it, Miss Lin.
不不是的林小姐 She’s just like that.
她就是这样 Please don’t take it to heart.
您千万别介意 It’s fine.
没关系 Mr. Chen and Miss Su’s interaction
陈先生和苏小姐的互动 is really interesting.
很有意思 I can tell you two have a great relationship.
看得出来你们关系很好 Excuse me.
失陪 Honestly,
老实说 do you have a thing for Lin Wan?
你是不是看上林晚了 Yes.
是 I like her.
我喜欢她 Wow, I didn’t expect that.
哎呦看不出来嘛 You’re quite the romantic, aren’t you?
你小子还挺浪漫的 Falling for love at first sight, huh?
搞一见钟情这一套 What love at first sight?
什么一见钟情啊 It’s clearly just being attracted by her looks.
明明就是见色起意 Second Sister.
二姐 You really need to talk to Sister Lin Wan.
你可得给林晚姐姐 Have a proper conversation with her.
好好说说 Tell her not to agree to him so easily.
让她别那么容易答应他 Come on, guys.
你们就 Stop making fun of me.
别拿我开玩笑了 You all know what I’m like.
你们又不是不知道我 I’m poor and ordinary, nothing special.
一穷二白平平无奇的 How could I ever be good enough for her?
哪里配得上人家 Well, that’s true.
哎说的也是 Compared to our sister’s beauty,
比起姐的美丽 You really are pretty average.
你确实平平无奇啊 Ordinary is definitely accurate.
平平无奇倒是真的 But what’s with the “poor and penniless” bit?
一穷二白是什么鬼 Hey!
喂 You’re Su Qinghan’s younger brother.
我苏清寒的弟弟 How could you possibly be poor?
怎么可能一穷二白 Have a little more
你对自己 confidence in yourself, will you?
有点信心好不好 Besides,
更何况 The three of us sisters
我们三个姐姐 are all right here.
不都在这呢 How could we just sit by and do nothing?
怎么可能坐视不理 Wait, what?
什么 Three sisters?
三个姐姐 Where did three come from?
哪来三 What are you guys talking about?
你们说什么呢 Haven’t you figured it out yet?
哎还没猜出来吗 President Susu.n
苏苏总 Can’t you read the room a little?
有没有点眼力见啊 Call her “big sister.”
叫姐姐 Sis.
姐 Big sister.
姐姐 This…
这 That’s right.
没错 It’s just as you guessed.
就是你猜的那样 Qinghan, Qingran, and I
我跟清寒姐清然姐 are real sisters.
是亲姐妹 Qinghan is the second sister.
清寒姐是二姐 Qingran is the eldest.
清然姐是大姐 I’m the youngest.
我是老幺 I didn’t tell you before
之前没有跟你坦白 because of the work environment.
是考虑到工作场合 I was worried if you knew about us,
怕你知道我们的关系 you’d hold back on project cooperation
在对接项目上 and not do your best.
施展不并手脚 It might affect work instead.
反而影响工作 No wonder.
难怪 No wonder I always thought
难怪我一直觉得 your names sounded similar,
你们三个名字像 and you all have a similar vibe.
气质也有点像 But your personalities
但你们三个性格 are completely different.
完全不一样啊 I mean,
我 It’s not too late to know now.
现在知道也不晚啊 Not too late.
不晚 You never mentioned this to me before when we talked.
之前你跟我聊天的时候 You never brought it up at all.
从来没有提起过这件事 It made me almost think,
害得我之前 that President Su—
还差点以为苏总 Anyway,
不管怎么样 did you forget
你忘了我们之间的 our agreement?
约定了吗 Alright, alright, enough!
哎呀好了好了 It’s my fault.
是我不好 I should’ve told you earlier.
我没早点告诉你 I just didn’t want you to feel pressured.
我这不是怕你有压力吗 But that’s not a reason
这也不是你隐瞒的 for you to keep it from me.
理由啊 Okay, I get it.
哎呀知道啦 Worst case,
大不了 I’ll help you pursue Lin Wan to make up for it.
我帮你追林晚当补偿啊 Really?
真的吗 But I—
可我 Don’t start telling me you’re not good enough,
别再跟我说什么配不配 or that it’s about money.
钱不钱的事 If you say that again, I’ll hit you.
你信不信我揍你 By the way, Second Sister,
对了二姐 don’t you have Lin Wan’s
你不是有林晚姐的 contact information?
联系方式吗 Send it to him.
你推给他 If you ever need anything,
到时候你有什么事 just reach out to her directly.
你就直接找她 Okay.
行 Oh no, that’s not a good idea.
哎呀不行不行的 Being so direct might come off as a bit abrupt.
这么直接会有一些冒失 Miss Lin might think it’s too sudden.
林小姐会觉得唐突的 I think
我觉得 it’s better to take things slowly.
还是慢慢来比较好 You kid,
你小子 you’re so innocent.
这么纯情 Don’t tell me you’re still
不会还是 Qinghan,
清寒 respecting the person you love.
尊重自己心爱的人 That’s right.
没错 Don’t worry too much.
你也不要太担心 We’ll all help you.
我们都会帮你的 Oh, right.
对了 There’s an auction tomorrow night.
明天晚上有一个拍卖会 Miss Lin has always
林小姐一直 wanted one of the jade bracelets there.
想要里面的一个玉镯 Let’s go and win it.
咱们去把它拍下来 Consider it a gift from you to her,
就当是你送给她的 as a welcome present.
见面礼了 It suits her taste,
既投其所好 and shows your sincerity.
又显得有诚意 That’s a good idea.
这个主意不错 It won’t seem too deliberate,
既显得不那么刻意 and you can express your feelings to Lin Wan.
又可以向林晚 You can show her how you feel.
表达你的心意 Let’s go together tomorrow.
明天我们一起去 We’ll all help you out.
大家帮你把把关 But the money…
可是钱 Just shut up.
闭嘴吧 Why is this handsome guy here too?
这个大帅哥 How come he’s here?
怎么也在这 Next up is this auction item.
接下来这件拍品 It’s a Qing dynasty lotus-patterned jade bracelet.
是清代缠枝莲纹玉镯 Starting price is 500,000.
起拍价50万 Each bid must increase by at least 50,000.
每次加价不低于5万 The bidding starts now.
现在开始竞拍 This is the jade bracelet.
就是这个玉镯 It’s exactly the style Lin Wan likes.
正好是林晚喜欢的风格 This is the perfect gift for her.
送她这个最合适不过了 Hurry up and bid.
赶紧叫价 Don’t drag your feet.
别磨磨蹭蹭的 Oh.
噢 550,000.
55万 550,000 once.
55万一次 Any higher offers?
还有更高的吗 One million.
100万 It’s him again.
又是他 He just won’t leave us alone.
真是阴魂不散的 He,
他呀 is just looking for trouble on purpose.
就是故意找茬 We’ve got your back.
有我们给你撑腰 What are you afraid of?
你怕什么 If it comes to it,
再不济 you still have big sis, right?
还有大姐呢对吧 One million and fifty thousand.
105万 One million and fifty thousand.
105万 These top celebrities
这榜上大明星 really are something else.
就是不一样 Pingchuan, help me out here.
平川给我出口气 Don’t worry.
放心吧 The mall incident last time,
上次商场的账 I haven’t settled the score with him yet.
我还没跟他算清楚呢 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 Today I’ll show you
今天我就让你知道 what real strength is.
什么叫实力 You struggle with everything you’ve got just to get what you want,
你拼尽所有想得到一切 from women to bracelets.
从女人到镯子 But for me,
对我来说 they’re all within easy reach.
不过是触手可及 Trying to compete with me?
跟我抢 You’re not even qualified.
你也配 1.5 million.
150万 1.5 million.
150万 1.5 million.
150万 That’s a bold move.
好大的手笔 The price has already far exceeded
这价值已经远超 the actual value of the jade bracelet.
玉镯本身了 If this keeps going,
再拍下去 someone’s going to get ripped off.
可就是冤大头了 Yeah, that’s true.
是啊是啊 With him,
跟他 it’s not like we don’t have money.
咱又不是没钱 Don’t let him push us down.
别让他压下去了 Fei Bai,
飞白 when dealing with people like him,
对付这种小人 you have to take care of it all at once.
你要一次性解决他 Otherwise, he’ll keep showing off
不然他会在你面前 again and again in front of you.
一次又一次蹦跶 Let me tell you something.
我告诉你 I don’t just want your wife.
我不仅要你老婆 I also want to crush you under my feet.
我还要把你踩在脚底下 So you’ll never get back up for the rest of your life.
让你这辈子都翻不了身 Who knows if your work ID
谁知道你这工作证 is real or fake?
是真是假的 With the money you make as a driver
就你代驾挣的 just a few bucks
三瓜两枣的 can you even afford
你能买的上 this pair of socks?
这一双袜子吗 Three million.
300万 Three million.
300万 Right now, this is already
这已经是市场目前来说 the highest price for a jade bracelet on the market.
拍出玉镯的最高价格了 If we keep bidding
再拍下去 it’ll be pure loss.
可就是纯亏了 Pingchuan.
平川 Stop wasting words with him.
别跟他废话了 Let’s just make him
咱们直接叫他 give up on his own.
知难而退吧 Six million.
600万 Eight million.
800万 Eight million.
800万 Your life is worth eight million?
你这条命值800万 You really just say whatever comes to mind.
你还真是张口就来啊 Pingchuan.
平川 Eight million now.
800万了 Even if we pool our money,
咱俩的钱加起来 it’s still not eight million.
都没有800万 Are we in or out?
跟不跟 Of course we’re in.
跟怎么不跟 They just want
他们不就想要 this bracelet, right?
这个镯子吗 I’ll make them bleed for it.
我非让他们放放血 Sixteen million.
1600万 Do you dare to match that?
你敢跟吗 Eighteen million.
1800 Sanjie.
三姐 Forget it.
算了 We’re already stuck in this.
我们已经被架在这了 This price is no longer reasonable.
这个价格已经不理智了 Eighteen million.
1800万 Erjie.
二姐 You…
你 Don’t worry.
放心吧 I have my own plan.
我有我的打算 Twenty million.
2000万 Twenty million.
2000万 Twenty million.
2000万 We don’t have that much money.
没有这么多钱 Should we give up?
要不算 Don’t worry.
放心吧 If he bids again,
他再叫 I’ll let him have it.
我就让给他 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 you’d better see this through.
你可要跟到底啊 Don’t make me look down on you.
你别让我看不起你 Mr. Chen, do you want to continue?
陈先生要跟吗 I…
我 I’m out.
不跟 Congratulations, Mr. Shen.
恭喜沈先生 You have won this jade bracelet for 20 million.
2000万拍得这只玉镯 Congratulations.
恭喜 Congratulations!
恭喜啊 How is that a rich person?
这哪是有钱人 Isn’t that just a big sucker?
这不分明是冤大头吗 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 Are you messing with me?
你耍我是不是 A gentleman does not take what others desire.
君子不夺人所好 Since you like it,
既然你喜欢 I’ll let you have it.
我就满足你喽 Fine.
好 Very well.
很好 I’ve remembered all of you.
你们几个我都记住了 Let’s go.
我们走 Pingchuan.
平川 You did pretty well just now.
刚刚不错嘛 You looked pretty cool.
表现很帅啊 You really have the spirit to spend big.
很有一掷千金的豪气 Don’t joke with me.
别拿我开玩笑了 In the end, the bracelet
镯子到最后 still wasn’t bought.
还是没有买到 It seems
看来 I’ll have to
只能再重新 prepare another gift.
准备一份礼物了 That’s not necessarily true.
那可未必 By tomorrow,
不出明天 they
他们呢 will bring the bracelet to you in person.
就会带着镯子亲自上门 Right, big sister?
对吧大姐 You,
你呀 What?
什么 Just wait and see.
你就等着瞧吧 Oh,
哟 You’re awake.
醒啦 Mm-hmm.
嗯 This is
这位就是 Mr. Chen Feibai, right?
陈飞白先生吧 I’ve seen your presentations before.
我之前看过您的宣讲 You truly are
真是 an outstanding young talent.
不可多得的青年才俊啊 What are you here for?
你们来干什么 Mr. Chen,
陈先生 Here’s the situation.
是这样的 I am Shen Pingchuan’s father.
我是沈平川的父亲 Pingchuan was immature before.
平川之前不懂事 He offended you.
冲撞了您 He also made you suffer quite a bit.
还让您受了不少委屈 I brought him here today.
我今天带他过来 Specifically to apologize to you.
是专门给您赔罪的 Hurry up and apologize.
还不快道歉 I’m sorry.
对不起 I’m sorry.
对不起 He’s a minor shareholder in Second Sister’s company.
他是二姐公司的小股东 Second Sister has been trying to catch
二姐一直在抓这个 that old fox’s tail.
老狐狸的尾巴 Last time at the auction,
上次你在拍卖会 you provoked his son directly.
直接激得他儿子 He went crazy and spent tens of millions.
狂砸千万 Big Sister’s legal team isn’t
大姐的法务也不是 to be underestimated either.
吃素的 They immediately uncovered
直接查出他们 their embezzlement of public funds.
挪用公款 If things go badly, the two of them
搞不好他们两个 might both end up in jail.
都得进去 This time, it’s all thanks to Feibai.
这次多亏了飞白 Chen
陈 Chen Xiaoyou.
陈小友 I know.
我知道 Pingchuan has
平川之前 done too many disgraceful things in the past.
做了太多混账事 It’s all because I failed to teach my son properly.
都是我教子无方 It’s my Shen family who owes you.
是我沈家对不起您 This is from yesterday,
这是昨天 the bracelet from the auction.
拍卖会上的那只手镯 And a check.
还有张支票 Please accept them.
您收下 Consider it my way of making amends to you.
全当是我给你赔不是了 This old man is really generous.
这老家伙还真是舍得 But he’s dipping into his funeral savings now.
可是下棺材本了 President Su.
苏总 Ah, no.
啊不 Chen Xiaoyou.
陈小友 The investigation by the regulators
监管那边的调查 has not reached a conclusion yet.
还没有定论 As long as you are willing
只要您愿意 to put in a good word for us with President Su,
在苏总面前说句好话 and ask the Su family not to pursue this further,
让苏家别再追究 I promise
我保证 that Pingchuan
平川以后 will never appear before you again.
绝对不会出现在你眼前 The funds that were misappropriated before
之前那个挪用的资金 will also be fully reimbursed.
也会全部都补上 I’m begging you to show mercy
求您高抬贵手 and give our Shen family a way to survive.
给我们沈家一条活路 Why are you standing there?
愣着干什么 Hurry up and apologize to Chen Xiaoyou.
还不快给陈小友道歉 I’m sorry.
对不起 What did we say at home?
在家怎么说的 Chen Feibai, I’m sorry.
陈飞白对不起 It was my fault before.
之前是我不对 You…
你 A magnanimous person does not hold grudges.
大人不计小人过 Please forgive me.
原谅我吧 Chen Xiaoyou, do you mean
陈小友您的意思是 everything will go as you wish?
全按你心意来 Mr. Shen.
沈先生 Your apology is very sincere.
你们的道歉很有诚意 But I can’t accept it.
但我不能接受 Even if we set aside
哪怕是抛开 the personal issues between me and Shen Pingchuan,
我和沈平川的恩怨不谈 this matter can’t be
这件事也不可能 resolved so easily.
轻易结果 If you make a mistake, you must face the consequences.
做错事就该承担后果 You understand this better than I do.
这道理您比我清楚 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 Don’t go too far.
你别太过分啊 Chen Xiaoyou.
陈小友 You…
你 Mr. Shen.
沈先生 We are from the criminal investigation unit.
我们是刑侦支队的 You are now suspected of
现在怀疑你 embezzling company funds.
涉嫌挪用公司资金 Please come with us.
请跟我们走一趟 And cooperate with the investigation.
配合调查 Mr. Shen Mingchuan,
沈明川先生 You are suspected of assisting in
你涉嫌协助 the embezzlement of case-related funds.
挪用涉案资金 Please come with us as well.
也请跟我们走一趟 And cooperate with the investigation.
配合调查 I didn’t do it.
我没有啊 Did you make a mistake?
你们是不是弄错了 I’m being wronged!
我是冤枉的呀 Let’s talk at the police station.
有什么事到了警局再说 Wait, no.
哎不是 Inspector, sir.
督察同志 Please listen to our explanation.
你听我们解释 No, wait.
不是哎 Well done, Fei Bai.
可以啊飞白 Even an eighty million check
八千万的支票 didn’t tempt you.
都没让你心动 You didn’t embarrass the Su family.
没给我们苏家丢脸啊 That’s right.
对啊 You really aren’t swayed
你这不为锦帛 by money at all.
所动的样子 I’m almost falling for you.
我都快爱上你了 No, that’s not it.
不是 Second Sister, please stop teasing me.
二姐你就别逗我了 We’re all glad
你能坚守原则 that you stuck to your principles.
我们都很高兴 That’s all.
没有了 It’s just that this money
只是这钱来的未免 is a bit too hot to handle.
过于烫手 It’s a shame about that bracelet.
就是可惜了那个镯子 Now it’s gone for good.
这下彻底回不来了 We already expected this.
我们都已经料到啦 Look, what’s this?
你看看这是什么 The gift from Third Sister for you.
三姐送给你的礼物 You’ll definitely look good showing it off.
保准拿出去有面 Third Sister’s rabbit is just too much.
三姐这未兔也太 Aren’t you exaggerating a bit?
你这未免也太夸张了 Let me show you mine.
还是看我的 What woman doesn’t like flowers?
哪有美女不喜欢鲜花的 Take this.
拿这个 I appreciate everyone’s kindness.
大家的好意我心领了 But I just want to
但是我只是想先去 confess my feelings first.
表个白 As for these gifts,
至于这些礼物 I’ll save them for when I propose.
等我求婚的时候再用吧 Then what do you think of this?
那你看这个呢 Miss Lin is a
林小姐是做 fashion accessories designer.
潮流饰品设计的 Something with a sense of design
这类有设计感 but not too flashy
却又不张扬的 would suit her better.
配饰会更合适 It’s better to give a gift like this.
送这种礼物 It shows you put thought into it.
既会显得有心意 But it won’t make the other person feel pressured.
但又不会让对方有压力 Big Sis, you’re always reliable.
大姐还是你靠谱 Big Sis.
大姐 I don’t even know what to say.
我都不知道说什么好了 I…
我 We’re all family.
都是一家人 No need to be so polite.
不用这么客气 After all, I’m looking out for you.
毕竟你是我罩的嘛 I’ve even booked the restaurant
我连你和林晚 for your dinner with Lin Wan.
吃饭的餐厅 It’s all set.
都订好了 You’re a lucky guy.
你小子有福了 I’ve even helped you set up the date with Lin Wan.
我都帮你把林晚约好了 You better make a good impression.
你啊要好好表现哦 Yeah, I’ll do my best.
嗯 我一定会加油的 By the way, Second Sis,
对了二姐 What time did you book it for?
你约的什么时候 Twelve o’clock, why?
十二点吧怎么啦 Twelve o’clock?
十二点 Isn’t that
那不就是 just two hours from now?
两个小时以后吗 Oh wow.
哎呀 It really is.
还真是 Oh no, oh no.
完了完了 I haven’t even changed my clothes yet.
我这衣服还没换呢我 Second Sister.
二姐 Why didn’t you tell him earlier?
你怎么不早点跟他说 Don’t you think it’s fun to mess with him?
你不觉得逗他很好玩吗 Not bad, not bad.
不错不错 Turns out, after getting ready,
果然收拾起来 you do look quite attractive.
还是有几分姿色的 When we have lunch later,
一会吃饭的时候 you’d better behave yourself.
可得好好表现 Don’t embarrass us.
别给我们丢人啊 Got it.
知道了 Alright, let’s go.
行了走吧 I’ll take you there.
我带你过去 Why don’t we go and have a look too?
那要不我们也去看看 Miss Lin,
林小姐 The idea you mentioned at the salon last time,
你上次在沙龙提到的 combining trendy accessories
潮流饰品和亲子元素 with parent-child elements,
结合的想法 after I got back,
我回去之后 I organized some details,
整理了一些细节 and have already sent them to your email.
已经发到你邮箱了 You can take a look,
你可以看一下 see if there’s anything you can use for reference.
有没有可以参考的地方 I didn’t expect you to be so dedicated.
没想到你这么用心 Your design approach is really innovative.
你的设计思路很新颖 It just happens to solve
刚好能解决我 the bottleneck I’ve been facing recently.
近期遇到的瓶颈 I’m really grateful to you.
真是太感谢你了 As long as I can help you, that’s enough.
只要能帮到你就好 I was also
我也是 inspired by the previous Kuji project.
受之前酷记项目的启发 If there’s anything
如果有任何需要 that needs to be revised,
修改的地方 we can discuss it together again.
我们可以再一起讨论 Why are they still talking
他们怎么一直在聊 about work?
工作啊 Is Chen Feibai really up to this?
这陈飞白行不行啊 Seriously, it’s like the emperor isn’t worried but the eunuch is.
真是皇帝不急太监急 What do you know?
你懂什么呀 For someone like Lin Wan,
对于林晚这种 a privileged young lady,
大小姐来说 spiritual connection and shared interests
灵魂共鸣和共同爱好 are what matter most.
才是最重要的 What Chen Feibai said
陈飞白说这些啊 is absolutely right.
真的一点问题都没有 What’s wrong?
怎么了吗 You seem to keep looking back.
你好像一直在回头看 Oh, it’s nothing.
哦没什么 I must have mistaken someone for someone else.
应该是我看错人了 My second and third sisters
二姐和三姐 are probably still waiting for me at home.
应该还在家等我呢 I must have gotten it wrong.
应该是我看错了吧 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 I’ve finally found you.
我终于找到你了 Who is this?
这位是 Miss Lin.
林小姐 Who I am doesn’t matter.
我是谁不重要 What matters is,
重要的是 I’m pregnant with Feibai’s child.
我怀了飞白的孩子 If you have any sense of shame,
你要是有廉耻 and don’t want to be the other woman,
不想当小可爱的话 then please stay away from my man.
就请离开我的男人 Hey, Lu Jia.
哎陆佳 What nonsense are you talking about?
你胡说八道什么呢 I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了 It’s all written in black and white.
白纸黑字 It’s perfectly clear.
清清楚楚 What?
怎么 You don’t want to take responsibility?
你不想负责 Hey, Lin Wan.
哎林晚 Don’t go.
不许走 What’s going on here?
这什么情况啊 Enough with the talking.
别废话了 I’ll go after Lin Wan.
我去追林晚 You be careful with Feibai.
你跟着飞白小心点 You have to take responsibility for me.
你必须对我负责 Second Sister.
二姐 What are you doing?
干什么干什么 Let me go.
给我放开 Are you crazy?
你有病吧 I’m talking to Feibai.
我跟飞白说话 Why are you butting in?
你插什么嘴啊 Feibai is mine.
飞白是我的 I love him and he loves me.
我爱他他爱我 If you know what’s good for you,
你识相的话 leave right now.
现在立马给我离开 Otherwise, when I call people to
不然到时候我叫人把你 kick you out,
赶出去 it won’t look good.
就不好看了 That’s enough, Lu Jia.
够了陆佳 How much longer are you going to keep talking to yourself?
你还要自说自话多久 We’ve already broken up.
我们已经分手了 You know exactly whose child this is.
这个孩子是谁的你清楚 There’s no way I’m marrying you.
我是不可能跟你结婚的 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 Don’t be shameless.
你不要给脸不要脸啊 Let me tell you something.
我告诉你 Letting you be the father of the child
我能让你当我肚子里面 in my belly
孩子的爹 is already me giving you credit.
是看得起你 Weren’t you always
你以前不是天天 chasing after me before?
围着我转吗 Saying you wanted to marry me?
说要娶我 I’m agreeing now.
我现在同意了 But I have one condition.
但是我有一个条件啊 The bride price is 660,000 yuan.
这彩礼六十六万 Not a cent less.
一分都不能少 The house and the car.
房子车子 You must put my name on them.
必须写我的名字 Are you crazy?
你有病吧 Look at yourself from head to toe.
你看看你浑身上下 How are you worth six hundred sixty thousand?
哪里值六十六万了 I’m not like you.
我跟你不一样 I’m his first love, his white moonlight.
我是他的初恋白月光 Chen Feibai, let me tell you.
陈飞白我告诉你 Today, I’m giving you a chance.
今天我是在给你机会 If it weren’t for
要不是因为 the child in my belly,
我肚子里面这个孩子 you would never
你这一辈子 marry
都娶不到 a woman as outstanding as me in your whole life.
像我这么优秀的女人 Hey, I’m talking to you.
喂你说话 Don’t tell me you’re actually moved.
别告诉我你真心动了 He’s absolutely over the moon.
他这是高兴坏了 Don’t just stand there.
别傻站着了 Help me sit down quickly.
快把我扶着坐下吧 Oh dear.
哎呀 I’m hungry too.
肚子也饿了 I want to eat.
我想吃 Caviar and foie gras.
鱼子酱鹅肝 Ah.
啊 And the best steak.
还有那个最好的牛排 I want it all.
我都要 I’m wondering.
我在想 Is she mentally ill?
她是不是脑子有病 Shouldn’t we
我们是不是不应该 avoid provoking her?
刺激她 Maybe we should just take her straight to the hospital.
直接送医院比较好 Who are you calling mentally ill?
你说谁脑子有病 Let me tell you,
我告诉你 if you hadn’t gotten Shen Pingchuan
要不是你把沈平川 thrown in jail,
弄进局子 would I need to come begging you today?
我今天用得着来求你吗 Now you’ve become a supervisor.
你现在当上主管了 Yes.
是 You’re valued again.
你又受重视 Life is getting better and better for you.
日子过得越来越好了 And what about me?
那我呢 You’ve turned out like this now.
你现在变成这样 It’s entirely your own doing.
纯粹是你咎由自取 You wanted to climb the social ladder.
你想攀高枝 But you didn’t expect
却没想到 The higher-ups would fall faster than you.
高枝掉的比你还快 Do you need me to teach you
靠山山倒的道理 The principle that leaning on a mountain means it might collapse?
需要我教你吗 Fine.
好 So you’re saying
这么说 You don’t plan to marry me, is that it?
你是不准备娶我了是吧 Isn’t it obvious?
难道不明显吗 Alright.
行 Fine.
好 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 I’ll have someone
我现在就叫人 Go make a scene at your company right now.
去你公司里面闹 I’ll let everyone see you
我让大家看看你 Forget those who helped you.
你忘恩负义 Abandon your wife and child.
你抛妻弃子 Let’s see if you can still
我看你还能留在 Stay at Su Corporation.
苏氏公司吗 Go ahead.
你去啊 If you dare say anything reckless at the company,
你要是敢在公司 just one careless word,
胡乱说一句话 I can make you leave Jiangcheng.
我能让你滚出江城 You—
你 If you have the guts,
你有胆子 go ahead and try.
你就试试 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 Are you even a man?
你还是不是男人 You just stand there and watch her
你就看着她 threaten me like this?
这样威胁我吗 Watch your mouth.
你把嘴巴给我 Keep it clean.
放干净点 I know in my heart
谁是真正对我好的人 who truly cares about me.
我心里清楚 Feibai,
飞白 Feibai,
飞白 Feibai,
飞白 I know you’re just stubborn.
我知道你只是嘴硬 You’re upset inside.
你心里有气 It’s all my fault.
都是我不好 But I also
可是我也是 had no other choice.
迫不得已的 Please try to understand me.
你要体谅体谅我 You said you couldn’t come up with the bride price.
你说你拿不出来彩礼 How many more years could I wait for you?
我又能等你几年呢 I truly had no other choice.
我真的是迫不得已的 It’s true that before,
之前确实是 I let you down.
我对不起你 I made you suffer with me.
让你跟着我吃了苦 But now,
但是现在 we both already have
我们都已经有了 new lives.
新的生活 Let’s part on good terms.
好聚好散吧 No,
啊不 I’m begging you.
我求求你了 Feibai,
飞白 can you please help me?
你帮帮我好不好 Just think of it as helping me.
你就当帮帮我 The child in my belly
我肚子里的孩子 can’t be without a father.
不能没有父亲 If I have to raise him alone,
我一个人带着他 life will be very hard for me.
我会活得很艰难的 You probably wouldn’t want
你应该也不忍心 to see me
看见我被人 gossiped about by others, right?
指指点点吧 Feibai.
啊飞白 Go find the parent of that child.
谁的孩子你找谁去啊 Why are you clinging to Chen Fei?
你死缠陈飞白干什么 Isn’t it just because he’s honest?
还不是看他老实 You want him to take responsibility, don’t you?
想让他接盘啊 Miss Su.
苏小姐 I advise you not to go too far.
我劝你不要太过分了 You’re guarding against me so closely,
你对我这么严防死守 just because you want to take my place, right?
不就是想上位吗 Take a good look.
你看清楚了 If he can abandon me today,
今天他能抛弃我 he can abandon you tomorrow.
明天也能抛弃你 He’s completely lost his mind.
他已经彻底疯了 There’s no reasoning with him.
讲不通的 Let’s go.
我们走吧 I didn’t.
我没有 Hey.
哎 Don’t go.
你别走 You have to take responsibility for me.
你要对我负责 Let go.
放开 Ouch.
哎呀 Ouch.
哎呀 Ouch.
哎呀 My stomach hurts so much.
我肚子好疼啊 Are you okay?
你没事吧 Am I having a miscarriage?
我不会是要流产了吧 My stomach hurts so much.
我肚子好痛 I’ll take you to the hospital.
我送你去医院 Let’s go.
走 I’m not going to the hospital.
我不去医院 If you don’t marry me,
你不跟我结婚 I’m not going to the hospital.
我就不去医院 I want to marry you.
我要嫁给你 So this is where you were waiting.
原来在这等着呢 Stop pretending.
别装了 I can’t tell.
我看不出来 Are you acting?
你演的吗 I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么 My stomach really hurts.
我肚子好疼 Feibai, please help me.
飞白你救救我 Are you just faking it?
碰瓷是吧啊 This move is called “dislocating the tendons.”
这招叫做分筋错骨 It’s specially for dealing with people faking illness.
专治装病耍诈 Now this is real pain.
这才是真的疼 You should learn this properly.
你好好学学 It really hurts.
疼疼 Make it more convincing next time.
下次演的像点 Ah, I’m sorry.
啊对不起 I was wrong, I was wrong.
我错了我错了 Ahhh!
啊啊 Qingqian!
清浅姐 I didn’t know you could do that.
你还会这个呢 I studied medicine.
我学的就是医 Whether she’s sick or not,
她有事没事 I know exactly what’s going on.
我心里门清 If she dares to fake it right under my nose,
敢在我眼皮子底下装 I guarantee I’ll treat her
保管把他治的 so thoroughly
服服帖帖的 that you won’t even find a wound.
连个伤口都找不出来 Oh dear.
哎呦 Qingqian,
清浅姐 about her—
她这 If you want to send her to the hospital,
你要是想送她去医院 I won’t stop you.
我不拦着你 But let me remind you,
但是我提醒你 her body
她的身子骨 is actually stronger than yours.
可比你硬朗着呢 Fine.
行 You’re all so impressive.
算你们厉害 Just you wait.
你们给我等着 This isn’t over.
这事没完 Take her away.
把她给我带走 Is it done? We brought reinforcements.
搞定没我们带救兵来了 Sorry about that.
不好意思啊 We arrived late.
我们来晚了 Sorry you had to go through this.
让你们受委屈了 What are you doing?
你们干什么啊 Hey, what are you doing?
啊你们干什么呀 Chen Feibai.
陈飞白 Chen Feibai, please save me.
陈飞白你救救我 Hey, let go of me!
哎呀你们放开我 What’s going on right now?
现在这是什么情况 Kid,
你小子呀 You’re lucky.
有福了 The Lin family has ties to the underworld.
林家在黑道 They have a strong background.
可是有背景的 In all of Jiangcheng,
整个江城 No one dares to mess with their family.
没有人敢动他家 If you ever
你以后要是敢 Commit domestic violence or cheat,
家暴或者出轨 Be careful, their family might beat you to a pulp.
小心他家把你打成肉泥 Hey,
哎你 Don’t get the wrong idea.
你可千万别误会 My family doesn’t have anyone like Sister Qinghan.
我家没有清寒姐 It’s not as exaggerated as she says.
说的这么夸张 They’re actually very reasonable people.
都是很讲道理的 Really?
是吗 Through what happened with Miss Lu,
通过陆小姐这件事情 I realized
我意识到 that when you like someone,
喜欢一个人 you have to actively pursue them.
是要主动争取的 Actually, during this time,
其实这段时间 I’ve been secretly observing you.
我一直在暗中考察你 You’re honest and responsible.
你正直有担当 When Miss Lu pursued you,
遇到陆小姐的追求 you were very decisive.
也十分果决 You didn’t leave things unresolved.
没有藕断丝连 I’m very satisfied.
我很满意 I don’t want to miss out on you.
我不想错过你 So I’ve decided to take the initiative.
所以我决定主动出击 Chen Feibai,
陈飞白 will you get engaged to me?
你愿意跟我订婚吗 Hey, why are you just standing there?
哎呀傻愣着干什么 The goddess is proposing to you!
女神都跟你求婚了 Hurry and say yes.
快答应 If you miss this chance, there won’t be another.
哎过了这村就没这店了 I will.
我愿意 Ah!
啊 Hello, Dad.
喂爸 You rascal, I heard you’re getting engaged.
臭小子听说你要订婚了 You’re moving fast!
动作够快的啊 Of course.
那可不 Your son is just that charming.
你儿子我魅力大嘛 Hey, Dad.
哎爸 When will you come
您什么时候来 to attend my engagement ceremony?
参加我的订婚仪式啊 Lin Wan and I
我和林晚 are both looking forward to your visit.
都盼望着您来呢 Looking forward to me won’t help.
盼我也没用啊 Your mom and I are traveling around the world.
我跟你妈正环游世界呢 We just arrived in Iceland to see the aurora.
刚到冰岛准备看极光 No time to come back.
哪有空回去 Dad, why are you like this again?
爸你怎么又这样啊 I’m getting engaged and you won’t even come back for it.
我订婚这么大的事 You won’t come home for such an important event.
你都不回来 But aren’t there
不是还有 your three sisters?
你那三个姐姐吗 You should have met them all by now.
你们应该都见过了 So, what do you think? They’re pretty nice, right?
怎么样还不错吧 Yeah, they’ve all been taking good care of me.
嗯她们都挺照顾我的 Speaking of which,
说到这 Dad, you’re really unreliable.
爸也太不靠谱了吧 Who are they?
她们是谁 You never told me their identities.
什么身份你都不告诉我 Do you even know
您知道 how many awkward situations I’ve gotten into because of this?
害得我闹了多少乌龙吗 Hey, what are you saying?
啊喂你说什么 Hey, I can’t hear you.
哎我听不到啊 Don’t play that trick on me.
别跟我闹这套 I’m not that easy to fool anymore.
我已经没那么好骗了 That’s it, I’m done talking.
不说了啊 I’m going to get ready
我要跟你妈 with your mom and prepare for the cold.
去准备保暖装备了 I’m hanging up.
挂了啊 Hey, Dad.
哎爸 Feibai.
飞白 Lin Wan, you look beautiful tonight.
林晚你今晚好美 You look handsome too.
你也很帅 So innocent.
好纯情啊 Makes me want to fall in love.
搞得我都想谈恋爱了 Graduate first, okay?
先毕业吧你 Why did you choose to study medicine
谁让你放着别的不学 instead of something else?
非要学医的 This bouquet of roses
这束玫瑰 was prepared by Sister Qinghan.
是清寒姐准备的 It represents passionate feelings.
代表热烈的心意 This ring
这枚戒指 was prepared by Sister Qingqian.
是清浅姐准备的 It symbolizes a lasting promise.
象征着长久的承诺 I want to use these to tell you
我想用这些告诉你 that I wish to protect and love you for the rest of my life.
我愿意用余生护你爱你 Lin Wan,
林晚 will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗 I will.
我愿意 Mr. Chen, this is a gift
陈先生这是陈明德先生 from Mr. Chen Mingde, entrusted to me to give you.
托我转交的礼物 My dad.
我爸 You rascal.
臭小子 Congratulations on your engagement.
恭喜订婚 Your mom and I are in Antarctica
我跟你妈在南极 watching penguins.
看企鹅呢 We’re not joining the crowd.
就不去凑热闹了 In the photo album,
相册里面得 there’s a surprise behind every picture.
每一张背后都有惊喜 Find them yourself.
自己找 Oh, by the way,
对了 you’re going to have a little brother soon.
你很快就会有弟弟了 Do your best.
你加把劲 Don’t lose to your old man.
别输给你的老爹了 Your old man.
你的老爹

A collection of colorful dramas that are free of ownership, please watch here: https://stardusttv.onelink.me/o8pt/fr3ofp8q Enjoy! 😊You can see the best quality short dramas, etc. Contact with government officials 👉: https://www.youtube.com/@Top-Skit-Club-g6b A large amount of vivid love, darkness, revenge, penetration, counterattack, war, ethics, rebirth, violent short drama, complete with a sense of humor, super refreshing and super cheesy! ! ! Chasing me, no maze~ ✔✔✔👀🤔🤔 #heavy life #horror #great #dragon #coming to prison #the arrogant world dragon god #short drama #haigumusume 霸總 #oitsuma crematorium #short drama #haigumusume 霸總 #oitsuma crematorium #violent short story #female frequent play #good quality short story revision #oitsuma crematorium #great mistress counterattack #Huihuanghu, Fan Shuang 1 Road Cruelty #King Wang #Venerable Master #Net Drama #Complete Collection of Short Dramas #Complete Works of Short Dramas #Short Dramas #Netsumon Short Dramas #Short Drama Recommendations #Continental Short Dramas #Love #Cities #霸總 #chinesedramaengsub #romanticshortchinesedrama #收收魄魄总训的日天#loveaftermarriagechinesedrama#newromanticchinesedrama#Chinesedramamisunderstandingscene #cinderellalovestorychinesedrama#ceoandcinderellachinesedram#short drama #refreshing drama #sweet drama #sweet #bite #complete collection #good view #dog blood #cruelty #霸總 #CEO#Cinderella #總總设备#钑女#white moonlight #Love #sweet #idol #youth #瑪Liす #霸道總總#Takafushu #Souwen #Woman Frequency #Short Story #Words #romantic drama #husbandwifecomedy #drama #Sweet #skits #shorts #shortfilm #loveaftermarriage#chinesedrama

Comments are closed.